joe west stocks

sent them email last week and this week, was after one of there standard thumbhole stocks, anyone else make them or has anyone got a link

Pretty sure they are still in business but I think they are both v busy. No excuse I know but if you want a laminate stock they are worth the wait and made in this country!!!

​Rob

I've just ordered mine so I hope so. I rang and they answered straight away. They are very busy though so a good sign

Simon and Joe are still in business and they are busy.

I should see Simon at Bisely this weekend and i'll advise him of the comments re call backs / replies.

I will say this, their stocks are worth the wait - ive fitted several in builds ive done and they are as good as if not better than any other laminate stock out there and at reasonable price.

We are very much still in business, We are having real trouble with our email system, Please either ring us anytime on 07770 710 331 or email us on simonwestfirearms@yahoo.co.uk. Just to whet your appetites we will join this forum as a trade member this week, we have a stock made for the prohunter, pics out when it has been oiled, we have a range of finished stocks with bedding blocks being finalised, we have a range of semi custom rifles about to hit the market based on Sako 75 actions along with our own trigger guards and a stainless steel sound moderator all made in Norfolk.
We have a massive cnc machine coming next week along with full scanning facilities and by Christmas we will be making all our own laminate.
Hows that for rapid exspansion.

thats great news will look forward to some info and pictures, and hopefully get something ordered soon, thanks for the pm simon much appreciated :tiphat:

Excellent news, saw these stocks a while back and very impressed with them - e-mail sent as very interested in scanning opportunities & keen to support a UK based manufacturer of decent quality reasonably priced stocks. Buy British! :british:

Back