Thread: Marsh Farm Country Supplies.

Marsh Farm Country Supplies.

Hiya, Not at all sure if this is in the correct section, but here goes.

Couple of months ago, I bought a pair of Deerhunter Vermont Camo trousers from Marsh Farm Country Supplies in Herefordshire. Good price for a decent bit of clothing. They worked great till one day I was out stalking, and had to jump a stream, they burst from the front to the back in the crotch area..oooer Mrs...
    Anyway, contacted MFCS and their director Richard took up the problem....he was fantastic, and made me feel like a proper valued customer. He asked me to return said trousers, which I did, and a few days later, received a new pair from them.....

So, fantastic customer service from a very professional company...well pleased with them, and will return to buy more stuff.....

Just thought I'd let you guys know..

Quote Originally Posted by Norrie1956 View Post
    Hiya, Not at all sure if this is in the correct section, but here goes.

Couple of months ago, I bought a pair of Deerhunter Vermont Camo trousers from Marsh Farm Country Supplies in Herefordshire. Good price for a decent bit of clothing. They worked great till one day I was out stalking, and had to jump a stream, they burst from the front to the back in the crotch area..oooer Mrs...
    Anyway, contacted MFCS and their director Richard took up the problem....he was fantastic, and made me feel like a proper valued customer. He asked me to return said trousers, which I did, and a few days later, received a new pair from them.....

So, fantastic customer service from a very professional company...well pleased with them, and will return to buy more stuff.....

Just thought I'd let you guys know..
    I have used them too. Good company!

+1 here, usually bargains to be had, great with returns/sizing issues, and the owner as mentioned is friendly and knowledgeable.

I recently bought a set of Rusky bib and brace trousers from them. Good price and excellent service.

Same good service here, bought a couple of sets of trousers of the auction site. I made a small mistake with my order and emailed them. They sorted it out and I'm a happy customer.