Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cull Roe Buck Stalking Hampshire/Wiltshire

Cull Roe Buck Stalking Hampshire/Wiltshire

I have some accompanied(by me) cull Roe buck stalking available late July early August on some ground that I have taken on this year.

75 per outing
    50 per shot

On all cull bucks

If you would like to shoot a standard 6 point Roe Buck and one turns up that I am happy for you to shoot the cost would be an additional 150 but there would be no requirement on my part that you shoot it. Medal bucks will not be offered.

Muntjac and Fallow are also on the ground sporadically and I would be happy for those to be shot at the same rate. (the fallow being subject to the open season obviously)

You must be comfortable shooting off sticks as the shot will inevitably require them. Estate rifle available.

Please pm if you would like to get a date in the diary.

Cheers

Rich
    Last edited by wiltshire boy; 27-06-2013 at 18:15. Reason: missed a bit out!

so a 6 pointer could cost you
    75 for the walk
    50 for the shot
    150 for the buck
    =275

Reccon that's about right a lad I know recently went with out a pro shot a representative six pointer and it cost him slightly more.

@See it shoot it, you are correct on the price.

I do point out that you would be under no obligation to shoot a standard buck in any case.

Regards

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire boy View Post
    @See it shoot it, you are correct on the price.

I do point out that you would be under no obligation to shoot a standard buck in any case.

Regards

Richard
    so you don't have to pay the 50 shot fee if you are lucky enough to connect with a 6 pointer ?? just a straight 150 plus 75 walk out money

Quote Originally Posted by see it shoot it View Post
    so you don't have to pay the 50 shot fee if you are lucky enough to connect with a 6 pointer ?? just a straight 150 plus 75 walk out money
    i would say your take on things would be correct if you are going to catch the buck with your hands........

If you plan on shooting it then it would cost 275 for a six pointer

As redlab points out it would be 275 for a Standard buck. See it shoot it you were right first time.

A standard buck in my eyes is a decent 6 pointer that is not a medal, I regard quite a lot of 6 pointers as cull bucks. I will make any decision on that on the ground on the day.

Regards

Richard

Hi Wiltshire what dates you got free in August I am based in Grateley so not to far from you me thinks