Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivythorn sporting open day 29th june

Ivythorn sporting open day 29th june

Anyone going?

Thought about it, got a lot of things I should be doing mind! I was also wandering about the traffic with Glastonbury and all?!? Never a good weekend to be around Street /Glastonburyr...

Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    Anyone going?
    Are you looking to share a lift Gary?

Only just heard about it... will she understand me going to a gun shop on our anniversary?... Methinks not.

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyDoom View Post
    Only just heard about it... will she understand me going to a gun shop on our anniversary?... Methinks not.
    Don't be tight Rich take her with you
    Geordie

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyDoom View Post
    Clarks outlet village at street! she can go shoe shopping!?! Every cloud... "love i was thinking... would you like to go to the retail outlet village at street on saturday?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Are you looking to share a lift Gary?
    I'd say that part of the world is the place to avoid this weekend, what with the arrival of the "great unwashed"

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    Clarks outlet village at street! she can go shoe shopping!?! Every cloud... "love i was thinking... would you like to go to the retail outlet village at street on saturday?"
    If the answer was 'Yes Dear' that would be the most frustrating thing I could ever wish for.
    To be so near and not be able to attend.
    When my wife shops, it is my job to carry the money and offer advice, which is always ignored by the way, but she delights in asking me what I think and then telling me how little I know about womens cloths/bags/shoes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    If the answer was 'Yes Dear' that would be the most frustrating thing I could ever wish for.
    To be so near and not be able to attend.
    When my wife shops, it is my job to carry the money and offer advice, which is always ignored by the way, but she delights in asking me what I think and then telling me how little I know about womens cloths/bags/shoes etc.
    Ha ha who said anything about going with her? pull up drop her off, then pick her up once you've had your fill! simples....

I wear the trousers in my house... she just tells me which pair to wear!

People going to ivythorn sporting shouldnt be disrupted by festival traffic as most festival goers and unwashed or hedge monkeys as we call them down here are already on site or will arrive friday evening.
    Plus the turning to ivythorne is long before street if you are traveling down the m5
    Saturday should just see a steady flow of traffic if last year was anything to go by and the roads at present are fine