Thread: Problems with my timney in my remi

Problems with my timney in my remi

Just fitted a hogue stock which needed a bit of in letting to allow good fit,now the problem is when I push up the bolt release it'll work once then the small lever that slides on an angle will jump off the locating pin that locates it in the correct position I've cleaned out the stock so it's not jamming on anything,any thoughts?
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Just fitted a hogue stock which needed a bit of in letting to allow good fit,now the problem is when I push up the bolt release it'll work once then the small lever that slides on an angle will jump off the locating pin that locates it in the correct position I've cleaned out the stock so it's not jamming on anything,any thoughts?
    Do you mean on the trigger or the arm thats connected to the action, fitted on one of the trigger locating pins ?

I have the same set-up as you, could you post some pictures so we could get a look?

AB

Not 100% sure what you mean, I have a timney trigger on my remmy and it jams when I push up the bolt release.
    Took out the action and checked. The little lever jams on the locating pin even outside the stock. Might be a Timney problem?
    edi

Quote Originally Posted by ejg View Post
    Not 100% sure what you mean, I have a timney trigger on my remmy and it jams when I push up the bolt release.
    Took out the action and checked. The little lever jams on the locating pin even outside the stock. Might be a Timney problem?
    edi
    never had problem with mine you have to bend the arm slightly to sit in the groove of the bolt release arm.
    Last edited by .243Ady; 11-07-2013 at 16:56.