Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glastonbury

Glastonbury

An entertaining period on the telly for a change, The most amusing line of lyric for me,.. "I was born with nothing, & I still have most of it left!" Seasick Steve, & The Stone's drummer reminded me of a certain loan advert character!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

It certainly looks a massive event and would love to go but what about the toilets hummmmmming unless of course you can afford a yurt like lily Allen for the weekend at £7,ooo .
    the stones were pants though !
    ​Norma

Yup, watched some of it. Seasick Steve was enjoyable - if a bit 'samey'. Thought the ' Stones should give in now. I think they should retire without undoing past memories, although the crowd seemed to enjoy them. Anyway, it was different watching from the usual garbage on't telly! ATB
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

I'd love to go to Glastonbury but I hate crowds more so when all are bumping into each other which would drive me crazy.
    It makes good TV watching while at work as well as Wimbledon.

Had to watch a bit more of Charlie on the drums, up until he gave a big smile, He was doing a great impression of a Wonga staff member, made us screech with laughter.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I've seen the odd bit on the telly but it still doesn't seem the same without John Peel presenting it.

Nah,just not "rocky" enough for me.Give me Download any day of the week

If any of you missed the Stones dont worry, just call in your local nursing home and ask when they are doing karaoke next. You wont know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    If any of you missed the Stones dont worry, just call in your local nursing home and ask when they are doing karaoke next. You wont know the difference
    That bad!

yep the stones looked like a bad spitting image session lol
    a barony original