possible scam

Offroad Gary

hi all.

i've just recieved a PM titled "scope", offering me a scope for a good price.

it was from a new member, with no posts.

as i havent been looking for a scope on this site, this was a bit of a surprise. has anyone else had similar??

Hmm, no but then I am not looking for a scope either, but its suprising how many scams there are on the web these days. I get no end of bull**** on the computer.

Treat with caution, perhaps Rob can help :confused:

sikamalc said:
Hmm, no but then I am not looking for a scope either, but its suprising how many scams there are on the web these days. I get no end of bull**** on the computer.

Treat with caution, perhaps Rob can help :confused:

has Rob got one for sale? :lol:

Evening.

If anyone does have any suspicions about possible scams, please could they email or pm me with details asap.

Even a site like this will be found by those looking to make an easy buck out of the unsuspecting, but we'll try and root the buggers out!

Cheers,

Rob

Editor

Rob I'm rather concerned about the amount of beavers on this site! Are they legal, have they been throughly examined? Are they free from diseases? Have they been shaven? We really need to get to the bottom of this beaver business and quick! :evil: Something doesn't smell right!

Don't be tempted into buying poor quality, possibly hazardous foreign beaver! :eek: If in any doubt look for the red 'clite mark'!

Steve

Thanks to yourself (and others) I wouldn't be surprised to see this site come up first if you Googled 'beaver'. And as we know, Googling beaver is a noble and thoroughly honourable past time indeed.

I'M A MEMBER OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF BEAVER GOOGLERS. I can get you in if you are interested Rob! :D

dont you have a special finger shake in that club beowulf??? :rolleyes:
i think its referred to as the 'twang' :lol:

Yes Duggers, that and the full open mouthed kiss on the lips of the 'Great Ginger Beaver'. The clubs mascot!

Bucksden,
Its a hard one! Exactly that, you grab for the beaver and end up with a handful of hard one. 'Beware Bangkok lady boys bearing inferior beaver shaped gifts'! :eek:

Back