Thread: Peebles start them young?

Peebles start them young?

Just spent a weekend in Peebles. As I was walking past a well set up short cab landie I noted that on the passenger seat was a child seat. On the child seat was a lamp. I know we should start them early but this is taking the biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    Just spent a weekend in Peebles. As I was walking past a well set up short cab landie I noted that on the passenger seat was a child seat. On the child seat was a lamp. I know we should start them early but this is taking the biscuit.

​never too young , my daughter is 2 and im aready thinking what calibre cenrefire to get her !!!

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    ​never too young , my daughter is 2 and im aready thinking what calibre cenrefire to get her !!!
    +1 on that my daughter is 3 1/2
    I have already put a .22 rim fire & .410 shotgun aside for her. She already likes getting out with the dogs & sitting in the hide with her monocular. She can already identify a number or bird species and gets stuck in skinning, plucking & butchering game, she helps out with home loading as well & enjoys it. In my opinion too young does not exist
    Wingy

Well said that man my boy was holding the lamp buy the time he was 4 for me to shoot bunnies & foxes having been out with me throughout his younger years, the joys of single parenthood, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    +1 on that my daughter is 3 1/2
    I have already put a .22 rim fire & .410 shotgun aside for her. She already likes getting out with the dogs & sitting in the hide with her monocular. She can already identify a number or bird species and gets stuck in skinning, plucking & butchering game, she helps out with home loading as well & enjoys it. In my opinion too young does not exist
    Wingy
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Yep,had mine out with me from a very early age.
    In fact the eldest would plague my eyes out to go and get very huffy when I had a night in