Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SD STICKERS - Scone Scottish Game Fair Fri 5th July - Sun 7th July

SD STICKERS - Scone Scottish Game Fair Fri 5th July - Sun 7th July

Hopefully this is in the right section - JAYB feel free to move it as required.

GET YOUR STALKING DIRECTORY STICKERS AT SCONE!

We'll be attending Scone with a trade stand this coming weekend ( hopefully drier than last year ). You'll find us toward the top end of Pheasant Row - usually opposite the Yamaha dealer.

So long as JAYB makes it to me on Wednesday ( I've offered veniburgers ) to drop them in, then we are pleased to announce that you'll be able to get your SD Stickers from us on the stand they are 3.50 each.

Shouldn't really need saying, but to be clear we're selling these for and on behalf of SD - everything we take in on them goes to SD.

For our part, we'll be there to discuss courses, stalking opportunities - including the last available days for Caithness with us.

We'll also have along -

Lanskey Fold A Vee's & 4 Rod Ceramic turn boxes
    AIM Operational Drag Bags
    Sentry Solutions Gear Care Products
    Robertson Stick Kits
    Dewey Cleaning Rods & Products
    Possum Hollow Bore Guides
    Midge Jackets
    MTM Survivor Boxes
    Z-Aim Slings ( and swivel sets )
    O Tom Tick Twisters ( direct sourced from BADA-UK )

If anyone wishes to pre-order stuff for collection at the show, then please e mail me on info@stalkingschool.co.uk before 7pm Wednesday and I'll sort you out.

As usual, apologies in advance for any blank/ spaced out looks from me on the day!
    Last edited by Moray Outfitting; 02-07-2013 at 09:25. Reason: pricing
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

may be a bit of a long shot but how about sending some down to the h4h shoot so us down south can have one and put the dosh up for the lads and lass's!

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    may be a bit of a long shot but how about sending some down to the h4h shoot so us down south can have one and put the dosh up for the lads and lass's!
    Good idea!

I just posted the whole lot up to JAYB

But don't worry, he's sending me some back which I'll bring along to Monmouth

See you in 4 hours!

and now, 12 hours later, met the guys, eaten the burgers and smokies, bought masses of stuff, and the argo has the new SD sticker.

all good!
    Last edited by diverdave; 05-07-2013 at 18:25.

Good to have a brief chat today about dsc2, and picked up a sticker thanks again!!!

Wot to stick my SD sticker on?

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    GET YOUR STALKING DIRECTORY STICKERS AT SCONE!
    About those SD stickers: only noticed when I got home, but shouldn't the sticky stuff be on the face of the sticker so's you can stick it inside the vehicle windscreen with the badge facing out? Or am I'm missing the point?

alasdair.

Quote Originally Posted by alasdair View Post
    About those SD stickers: only noticed when I got home, but shouldn't the sticky stuff be on the face of the sticker so's you can stick it inside the vehicle windscreen with the badge facing out? Or am I'm missing the point? alasdair.
    They aren't sticky, they are the reusable 'static cling' type that can be stuck on glass on the inside or the outside... just dampen it a bit and slap it on the inside facing out!

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    They aren't sticky, they are the reusable 'static cling' type that can be stuck on glass on the inside or the outside... just dampen it a bit and slap it on the inside facing out!

thanks!

​ alasdair.

Back and surrounded by the usual mound of gear to sort, books to balance etc etc - will get back to all those who I have on my list for follow-up e mails, details etc as quickly as I can.

A big thank you to all those that kept bringing John back to the stand after his medication wore off and he went 'wandering' - though he rarely gets further than the 'Tweed Skirt Team' at the end of the row!

A huge thank you to those who supported SD with sticker purchases - I'll relay details to JAYB and let him report on that side of things. Ultimately, despite my efforts with a biro and deft shuffling of the marked cards, it was Sunday before anyone picked up a 'winning sticker'! I've a picture to sort out. As it turned out the winner wasn't an SD member, but had decided to join after chatting with us - and thought buying a sticker would be a good start!

As in every year, I feel required to apologise genuinely to all those that came to see us and got no where near the attention they deserved. People tend to arrive in waves at these shows and it gets very hard to balance everything at those times. It is great to meet people and chat and I am sorry that so often things end up greatly rushed.

The selected readings of 'hill poetry' by Bogtrotter had to be scrubbed after 1. Maxi claimed the speakers armchair, 2. BT had a relapse and - now be clear this was STRICTLY MEDICINAL - required urgent blood thinning liquid treatment and 3. Over did the said STRICTLY MEDICINAL strangely scented and deep amber coloured liquid and rushed off following a Raven in search of an antidote....

​Thank you again everyone.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    Back and surrounded by the usual mound of gear to sort, books to balance etc etc - will get back to all those who I have on my list for follow-up e mails, details etc as quickly as I can.

A big thank you to all those that kept bringing John back to the stand after his medication wore off and he went 'wandering' - though he rarely gets further than the 'Tweed Skirt Team' at the end of the row!

A huge thank you to those who supported SD with sticker purchases - I'll relay details to JAYB and let him report on that side of things. Ultimately, despite my efforts with a biro and deft shuffling of the marked cards, it was Sunday before anyone picked up a 'winning sticker'! I've a picture to sort out. As it turned out the winner wasn't an SD member, but had decided to join after chatting with us - and thought buying a sticker would be a good start!

As in every year, I feel required to apologise genuinely to all those that came to see us and got no where near the attention they deserved. People tend to arrive in waves at these shows and it gets very hard to balance everything at those times. It is great to meet people and chat and I am sorry that so often things end up greatly rushed.

The selected readings of 'hill poetry' by Bogtrotter had to be scrubbed after 1. Maxi claimed the speakers armchair, 2. BT had a relapse and - now be clear this was STRICTLY MEDICINAL - required urgent blood thinning liquid treatment and 3. Over did the said STRICTLY MEDICINAL strangely scented and deep amber coloured liquid and rushed off following a Raven in search of an antidote....

​Thank you again everyone.
    Cheeky bu@@@r.