Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: blaser r93 accuracy

  1. #1

    blaser r93 accuracy

    hello all i am just about to apply for my FAC and hoping to get 22lr, 243 and 30-06.
    my question is how accurate is the blaser r93 i would be looking to get one second hand for both my 243 and 30-06.
    i would also like to reload at some point thanks.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie b View Post
    hello all i am just about to apply for my FAC and hoping to get 22lr, 243 and 30-06.
    my question is how accurate is the blaser r93 i would be looking to get one second hand for both my 243 and 30-06.
    i would also like to reload at some point thanks.
    The short answer is the R93 is as good as your shooting, if you shoot to DSC1 standard you ought to be able to do groups of around 3/4" or better rested at 100m. atb Tim

  3. #3
    As Tim says the R93 is VERY accurate. I have had some very expensive custom rifles and yes they shot amazingly but I have had 2 R93's now and I love them, the action is fantastic and you can strip them down completely and they do NOT change poi. Good choice!

  4. #4
    Top quality rifle with excellent accuracy even after strip down & reassembly I've had my .308 for 5 years and although I've checked I've never once had to rezero it even after overseas trips, & bouncing around in the truck/landy so from my point of view you couldn't have made a better choice, they are also very fast for the second shot or on driven boar. I may have one in 30-06 & .243 for sale after 21st of July if your in the market about then PM me, good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post
    As Tim says the R93 is VERY accurate. I have had some very expensive custom rifles and yes they shot amazingly but I have had 2 R93's now and I love them, the action is fantastic and you can strip them down completely and they do NOT change poi. Good choice!
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie b View Post
    hello all i am just about to apply for my FAC and hoping to get 22lr, 243 and 30-06.
    my question is how accurate is the blaser r93 i would be looking to get one second hand for both my 243 and 30-06.
    i would also like to reload at some point thanks.
    You want blaser R93 30-06 barrel PM me i have one for sale..

  6. #6
    I have barel in 243 you could purchase, I love mine and would not change it
    buy well buy once regards TH
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by selwyn23578 View Post
    You want blaser R93 30-06 barrel PM me i have one for sale..
    CharlieB. that is a very good price too.

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Blaser r93
    By cwd in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-02-2013, 21:45
  2. Blaser R93 or Not ??
    By Grant.N in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 23-01-2011, 23:29
  3. Blaser R93
    By bogtrotter in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-07-2010, 23:49
  4. Blaser R93
    By sako85 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 16:30
  5. The Blaser R93
    By Offroad Gary in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 25-01-2009, 22:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •