NORTH EAST ENGLAND BDS invitation,,

bob edwards

HI to all in the North of England area our branch of the BDS is holding a Butchery course and training day on the Sunday 14th of July at the Old Smithy on the A66 near Barnard Castle it's the H,Q of Gamekeep and Bird puller the owner is Arthur Elwood 01833630232.
We have Mr Colin Bowker performing his MASTER CLASS IN BUTCHERY and hygiene preparation also Monarch country supplies will be there offering their wares and advice on equipment with lots of goodies to buy at great savings.
The start time is 9.45 for a 10.00am start with coffee on arrival there is also a new cafe opened across the road selling all hot and cold sandwiches etc.
If you wish to attend please call either myself Bob Edwards on 07525430430 or Norman Ball on 07754308533 just to confirm numbers, we hope to have 2 carcase to be prepared for the table.
Please come along and enjoy a good 1/2 day out bring a mate or partner and learn from a master class butcher,have a try yourself,
Thanks and hope to see you there
bob:)

Last edited:
HI to all in the North of England area our branch of the BDS is holding a Butchery course and training day on the Sunday 16th of July at the Old Smithy on the A66 near Barnard Castle it's the H,Q of Gamekeep and Bird puller the owner is Arthur Elwood 01833630232.
We have Mr Colin Bowker performing his MASTER CLASS IN BUTCHERY and hygiene preparation also Monarch country supplies will be there offering their wares and advice on equipment with lots of goodies to buy at great savings.
The start time is 9.45 for a 10.00am start with coffee on arrival there is also a new cafe opened across the road selling all hot and cold sandwiches etc.
If you wish to attend please call either myself Bob Edwards on 07525430430 or Norman Ball on 07754308533 just to confirm numbers, we hope to have 2 carcase to be prepared for the table.
Please come along and enjoy a good 1/2 day out bring a mate or partner and learn from a master class butcher,have a try yourself,
Thanks and hope to see you there
bob:)

Bob
Sounds very interesting indeed.. went to check my diary to see if I am free and notice that 16th of July is actually a Tuesday? 16th June was a Sunday.. have you looked at the wrong month?

Cheers
Paul

Hi Folks

This is in my diary for Sunday 14th July :lol: (apparently Bob has just had a rather nerve racking flight home from abroad hence the "typo"!)

As Bob states we will be attending and will have some good deals on Roe Sacks, Sika Sacks, larder equipment, knives & knife sharpening options etc

Hope to see you on the 14th.

Regards

Rob

Last edited:
sorry chaps about date error we just had a nightmare flight back from asia,i think its the worst turbulence ever known to man feet on the roof job
IT IS SUNDAY THE 14th of JULY

Back