Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aw cost

Aw cost

Just been quoted £350 for an AW to witness 2 stalks on my ground. I think I will keep looking lol

Perhaps he's worried that he's going to use a lot of fuel trying to find your location? Where is it that you live, 'Chehsire'?

Maybe he has to travel from Cornwall, or the Outer Heb's?
    People like that shouldn't be AW's.
    MS

Yes I am in cheshire but my ground is in sw Scotland. This AW was max 1 hour 30 away. But hay ho anyone is free to charge as they wish. In saying that the rest I have spoke to just want fuel compensating so there are very helpful guys Aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by mo View Post
    Yes I am in cheshire
    Sorry mo but I couldn't help but notice that your location is spelt wrong under your avatar! lol
    Last edited by baguio; 03-07-2013 at 20:08.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Ah, he wants to charge you a trophy fee and a shot fee....for shooting things on your ground.
    Canny these Scots
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    Sorry mo but I couldn't help but notice that your location is spelt wrong under your avatar! lol
    LOL I have been on here since 2009 and I have only just noticed Hahahah thanks for pointing that out,
    All the best

LOL I have been on here since 2009 and I have only just noticed Hahahah thanks for pointing that out,
    All the best
    mo, it just goes to show that these lot on here are the sort that would let you walk around with a bogey stuck to your cheek all day long and not say a word! Shame on them all!

Just been quoted £350 for an AW to witness 2 stalks on my ground. I think I will keep looking lol
    I bet he would like a tip as well. It just so happens I can think of a very apt one, or perhaps he thinks the deer are his. I am sure you will find someone far more reasonable from the site to help you.

pretty sure I need to up my prices at those rates!