Thread: Stuart Mitchell made knife p2 hunter hand made in Sheffield 65

Stuart Mitchell made knife p2 hunter hand made in Sheffield 65

Morning all , bit of a strange one here , this is a knife handmade in England by well known english knife maker Stuart Mitchell in Sheffield .
    Its branded as "pat Mitchell , Sheffield , hand made , I've contacted Stuart yesterday and have an email confirming its made by him whilst he worked with his parents in the 80's .
    Stuart explained to me that he , his father and his mother all made knives by hand under the name pat Mitchell . This is a beautiful knife , very collectible but I've used it and its got a few knocks and scuffs . The blade is about 3 inches long . The sheath is hand stitched bridle leather , awesome quality and its been treated to keep it stiff with no cracks .

Overall I'd say the condition of this knife is 7/10 it's been used , but cleaned after use and sharpened properly . The price reflects the condition , and I'd rather it went to a stalker and was used . So 65 and you pay the postage . Or make me an offer !

Forgot to say , it's Sheffield forged sf77 stainless steel and rosewood scaled with stainless steel and brass pins . Ill make sure it's sharp before postage !
    Last edited by Acm; 04-07-2013 at 12:45.

Says 65 in the thread title and you ask for 80 towards the end of the advert?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st Pattern Paul View Post
    Says 65 in the thread title and you ask for 80 towards the end of the advert?
    ​Sorry guys , I'm sell quite a few knives from a collection at the moment and got confused between two different ones .