Thread: DSC1 passed

DSC1 passed

Took the DSC1 in May with BASC at Farnham, certificate arrived today so delighted to have passed.

Thanks to Steve and Stanton, and all the guys on the course - it was good fun and hope they have got through too. Now to finish off that permission paperwork....

One thing though, it didn't come with any ';scores on the doors' so will never know what the Large Game and Meat Hygiene results were - is that usual?

As I've said before though " In, is in!"
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

well done feller gonner do mine next year so if you wish to sell your cd drop me a pm

Thank Paul, much appreciated. I didn't use a CD, just kept doing the tests (it is a limited question bank) from the DM book until I got them almost all right - it worked!

Do it, it was a good course and my belief "I didn't need to do it" was truly misplaced, I learned new things and things I simply 'did not know'. Plus you meet new people, it was a good crowd.
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

will do feller me and tim are gonner do it next year as said, its time we did the deed i just hate class room's .
    well done again feller

Well done RickoShay
    I got mine through yesterday (did it with Jelen Deer in Stockbridge)
    Top drawer crew, and also the trainees were a nice bunch of blokes too
    Andrew

Well done Andrew, it's a good feeling to add to the sunshine.
    WSC 1942

Well done.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/ALLAN/Pictures/animated_gif_animals_0020.gif[/IMG]

Well done mate. I sat mine last weekend with basc. So just patiently waiting to find out if i passed or not lol

Well done everyone who attended the Jelen Deer Services/Southdown Gun Club DSC1 course - another 100% pass rate.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    ​(Manging Director - Jelen Deer Services)