Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lead!

Lead!

Looks like Tom Heap is set to have another go at lead shot on Countryphobe this evening
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I hear some worrying things will be aired on this one tonight.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just starting be good to hear what's said. If anyone else is interested bbc1 Scotland.

A good episode if you are in to fungi, bees and insect hotels!
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Just one vital element of importance missing in the report,the shot did not come from game shooters but from the neighbouring clay ground.

And that's exactly the sort of propaganda that will be used to push for the ban on lead shot

What sort of ***** states that most of our members admit breaking the law on using lead he wants sacking for a start I challenge him now to name who has admitted breaking the law, before the police do so they can prosecute them, what a fking idiot!
    Quote Originally Posted by perdix View Post
    And that's exactly the sort of propaganda that will be used to push for the ban on lead shot
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    What sort of ***** states that most of our members admit breaking the law on using lead he wants sacking for a start I challenge him now to name who has admitted breaking the law, before the police do so they can prosecute them, what a fking idiot!
    +1
    I would like to see the whole interview and unedited at that too.Not that I don't trust the BBC you understand but..........................

Cwmman, I take it you will be phoning BASC tomorrow to talk to our Ch Executive...

I wonder if he'll take the call.
    "Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".