Lead!

Just one vital element of importance missing in the report,the shot did not come from game shooters but from the neighbouring clay ground.

And that's exactly the sort of propaganda that will be used to push for the ban on lead shot :evil:

What sort of ***** states that most of our members admit breaking the law on using lead he wants sacking for a start I challenge him now to name who has admitted breaking the law, before the police do so they can prosecute them, what a fking idiot!
And that's exactly the sort of propaganda that will be used to push for the ban on lead shot :evil:

What sort of ***** states that most of our members admit breaking the law on using lead he wants sacking for a start I challenge him now to name who has admitted breaking the law, before the police do so they can prosecute them, what a fking idiot!

+1
I would like to see the whole interview and unedited at that too.Not that I don't trust the BBC you understand but..........................

I will ask, certainly, but given they were on site for a couple of hours, quite a bit I imagine!
David

Why am I not surprised!

Had very similar experience with a chap I knew through other people and the edited interview in no way represented what was actually said.
Not that I am disagreeing with the lads that are saying that things need a shake up mind you.We have got to become as good at the PR game as the antis but we are always going to struggle with a biased media.
I've also heard a few(not on here I may add) who have openly said"Well it won't bother me.I'll be long gone by the time that's brought in".With an attitude like that we are doomed to ne walked all over.

I'll be on the phone rest assured & yes I'll want to talk to your/our cheif ex but I doubt I'll be the only one I just can't believe that anyone would say such a thing,as stated the shooting comunity is its own enemy.
I wonder if Cwmman will call...

And those who are against us are very good at dividing us.
​God knows how many talks went on behind closed doors with "the enemy" during the lead up to the pistol and hunting bans.

Another load of hype it may be time that the UK woke up, and thought the houses built in the early 19th centaury thought to the 60s all have lead pipes as mains , but it is ok for the population to drink from lead pipes .The set up with the duck farmer what a joke , must think there loads of idiots like him out there, lead left out in the open without plantation oil on it starts to oxidise quickly .

Now the BASC could do us all a turn, and sort out the cost on bismuth and steel shot just then maybe shooters would conform, whilst over wetlands and inland marsh .
You have to look at it from all the points of view at the end of the day ,you don't think these shooters are just going to bin cartridges with bismuth around £22.00 a box .

Yet again something else that was brought to Scotland first what a country for trailing for the rest of the UK .

Last edited:
Aye,they banned the hunting with dogs up here first too as well as having to be licensed to snare :cry:

I questioned why there was not pleasure to reduce the cost of alternatives but was told that it's not an option BASC are pursuing as they don't think it's possible but why would someone admit that most members have broken the law escapes me, however a complaint to the broadcasting standards authority is also on my agenda!

Another load of hype it may be time that the UK woke up, and thought the houses built in the early 19th centaury thought to the 60s all have lead pipes as mains , but it is ok for the population to drink from lead pipes .The set up with the duck farmer what a joke , must think there loads of idiots like him out there, lead left out in the open without plantation oil on it starts to oxidise quickly .

Now the BASC could do us all a turn, and sort out the cost on bismuth and steel shot just then maybe shooters would conform, whilst over wetlands and inland marsh .
You have to look at it from all the points of view at the end of the day ,you don't think these shooters are just going to bin cartridges with bismuth around £22.00 a box .

Yet again something else that was brought to Scotland first what a country for trailing for the rest of the UK .

Back