Available: September DSC1 in yorkshire

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Well after a warm weekend we had another successful DSC1 course. Well done to all the candidates for completing it in the heat wave. I think you will all join me in thanking Paul Adkins and Andrew Treadaway-Hoare for all their help. And I'm pleased to announce our last date this year 14-15 September.
£290 includes revision pack, picnic on sat and fish and chips on the sunday.
Estate are rifles available.

New improved materials ready for emailing, deer ID questions reference documents for main paper and meat hygiene. Get in touch asap, places going fast.

The over spill from the last one have not answered emails and this course was going to be held for their benefit. If the interest doesn't turn into bookings we will pull the plug on this extra course and wait for the spring one next year.....Regards john

places starting to go now guys, get booked in now and there's a month to get revising. Drop me or YDS a pm to get booked in and try not to leave it to the last minute! You need a couple of weeks to go over the pre course reading and deer ID files we send out to candidates to make it nice and smooth, good luck guys. Don't forget you get free packed lunch Saturday and fish 'n' chip dinner on the Sunday that's amazing all included.

p

Right guys, 1 place left on this course. If you're thinking about getting DSC1 done then don't put it off, book on and get it done. Your reading materials can be emailed right away and read up for the weekend. Good luck

Paul

well done all, the guys studied really in their own time which really showed. The most amount of questions got wrong by any of the candidates in either of both papers was 1!!

What a great group of guys, well do again chaps :thumb:

Back