Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chip for fox pro.

Chip for fox pro.

Hi chaps, having a mare programming my scorpion. Have a cd with all the sounds but me and computers never se eye to eye, hence the request. I would like to purchase a pre programmed chip, if any one has a spare or is willing to undertake the project I am willing to part with cash.
    ​cheers NeilNeil.

Neil do you meen the micro SD card? If so I can sort you out. Give me a call.

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

do you know you have to send the calls from the caller to hand set with the small cable

Quote Originally Posted by hairlesshunter View Post
    do you know you have to send the calls from the caller to hand set with the small cable
    http://www.gofoxpro.com/site/resourc...amming-support try here

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    had loads of problems with this, cut and pasted my favorite calls from 2 cards onto one, then followed the setup system with the online help, total pants never managed to get my most used calls onto one card so i just forgot it and take all 3 of my cards with me when out foxing,

had no issues with it as a caller other than the programs that the caller will read is a pain,

regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi Neil , how are you getting on with your new bit of kit. Sorry I was unable to get over to you, but now the misses is booking in my work I have to take annual leave just for a fart.
    The lad at Starlight really knows his stuff, and makes excellent kit.
    Its the mini chip I was looking at. Try as I might to work out the soft ware I still have not got a clue. I press all manner of buttons and sometimes get it to do something different, but then spend a lot of the time swearing at the screen.
    I wish I had never messed with the original. But as the saying goes " if it ain't broke, take it apart anyway".

Ps, I have been using a NM 800 illuminator for a while with outstanding performance. Not as tidy and as compact as the Fire Fly, but it really does bring out the best in the Longbow.

​Speak soon, Neil

Manged to get a sound out of the caller.
    If I smash it hard enough against my head, you get hollow thud sound then a slight whimpering sound.
    Things are looking up, but its no good at attracting crows.
    My life is not complete without this thing.
    Cheers Neil

Bob
    What call have you got? I have been thinking of a Foxpro but would like to try one before parting with money?
    Daren

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz39uk View Post
    Bob
    What call have you got? I have been thinking of a Foxpro but would like to try one before parting with money?
    Daren
    Hi Darren

I have the foxpro spitfire with 3 cards,

i have tried all sorts to get all the calls i use on to one card, sadly i have still not managed to get it done,

its a pain as the caller works but i just want the one card with all the calss that i have used to good effect.

regards and sorry for the delay but my wee ones in hospital and i only get on from time to time.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Bob

Can I pop over one day when your wee one is sorted and have a look and listen cos I am not over confident with mine at mo.
    sorry for late reply been on the foxes most nites
    Darren