Available: Woodcock/rough shooting syndicate

woodland stalker

Two spaces available (of twelve) shooting 5 saturdays on a walk & stand basis throughout the 2013/14 season mostly woodcock with a few pheasants, preference given to dog owners, shooting over 2000 acres, 900 acres woodland in somerset, very reasonably priced please contact me for more datails W.S..... i am quite surprised to recieve just two replies to this ad, its not posted elsware as the right guns are much more inportant than the price, and if you think it might be too expensive, well how does £150 per gun for the five days sound, too good to be true i know but this isa non profit making venture, so p.m me for more info or contact details

Last edited:
Somerset is a big county and I am in Wiltshire but on the Hampshire side of Wiltshire so probably too far for me.

Hi WS,

Definitely interested and will PM you. I live on the edge of the Blackdowns so would be handy for me.

Absolute bargain...sadly almost 3 hours away from me but I am still sorely tempted...if I could get my old man to join as well could be do-able with shared driving possibly, I will ask him.

I have replied to several pms about this ad with my contact details but they dont seem to be reaching you guys, if you have pmd me and not had a reply i am sorry, try again and enclose a contact number and i will ring you there are still spaces available. W.S.......

Back