Thread: Lee Reloader in .243

Lee Reloader in .243

I have recently started reloading for my .22 with a Lee Realoder, which I have to say that for the amount that I reload I am delighted. I am now wanting to start reloading for my .243 and would like to use the same set up. If anyone out there has a spare Lee Reloader in .243 (Complete set) I would very much like to buy it and have cash waiting.
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    I have recently started reloading for my .22 with a Lee Realoder, which I have to say that for the amount that I reload I am delighted. I am now wanting to start reloading for my .243 and would like to use the same set up. If anyone out there has a spare Lee Reloader in .243 (Complete set) I would very much like to buy it and have cash waiting.
    Thanks guys!
    I have those sets and love them too. tbh buddy, no point in buying 2nd hand, at what you get 2nd hand prices you only need to add £5-£10 to before you can get a new one from normal clarke or the likes.
    “One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.” - Jose Ortega y Gasset

Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post
    I have those sets and love them too. tbh buddy, no point in buying 2nd hand, at what you get 2nd hand prices you only need to add £5-£10 to before you can get a new one from normal clarke or the likes.
    Yes I know exactly what you are saying and I agree with you. The reason I have advertised on here is because I can not find one new!
    If anyone know of a stockist that has one new please let me know1

have you tried Kranks?
    ​be surprised if they didn't have a .243

http://www.henrykrank.com/index.php?...th=164_181_474

"Bozard and co" had them in stock a couple of weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    have you tried Kranks?
    ​be surprised if they didn't have a .243

http://www.henrykrank.com/index.php?...th=164_181_474
    I have tried Kranks but they are out of stock! Thanks for the thought though.

Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    "Bozard and co" had them in stock a couple of weeks ago
    Thanks so much for pointing me in that direction. I have just phoned them and paid for the last one they had in .243!

Those kits have everything you need to reload 243 for £25 ? Seems very cheap ... have never reloaded before so don't know the crack

Dauntsey guns have just got me a lee loader in .308, they ordered it in for me within three days, going to collect it on Monday. Might be worth giving them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd90 View Post
    Those kits have everything you need to reload 243 for £25 ? Seems very cheap ... have never reloaded before so don't know the crack
    I now reload for both my .222 and my .243 using the Lee Loader kits and am turning out some very consistently accurate rounds!
    All you need to add to start reloading with the Lee Loader Kit is a set of scales (The powder scoop/measure that is supplied is nowhere good enough in my opinion), a set of digital calipers (I got mine off e-bay for under a fiver) and a plastic headed hammer - And of course some brass, powder, primers and bullet heads along with your reloading data which can be downloaded free off the Internet.
    It's relatively simple as long as you keep your wits about you and stick to the loading data!