Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lowther 2013

lowther 2013

Any one attending lowther country show in August 10,11th..??
    From what I've heard it's ment to be much better than previous years..

Im hoping to attend mate.

First time at lowther this year, so can't really comment.

Yes we will have a stand there

Regards

Rob
    www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk for quality stalking & shooting accessories

A few years since I last went to Lowther, what are they charging for entry these days?

Yes thinking about it as never been before.

Been going since the early 80s loved it as a kid ,it went down hill and then was cancelled about 5 years ago but countryman fairs are trying to bring it back to its former glory I believe,anyway it's worth a look and if the weather is kind it's always a good day
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    A few years since I last went to Lowther, what are they charging for entry these days?
    It is stating 17 adults 16 juniors on the day and 1 cheaper for each if booked earlier and on line. It's expensive to all considering that funds a side etc.... Will need to be put in place.

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Been going since the early 80s loved it as a kid ,it went down hill and then was cancelled about 5 years ago but countryman fairs are trying to bring it back to its former glory I believe,anyway it's worth a look and if the weather is kind it's always a good day
    Yeh I heard that it was in house differences that led to the recent poor efforts in the show and have now gone back to it's original roots too sustain its reputation. Fingers crossed its going to be a good show after the last two poor efforts.

Yes iam going again this year to try and Qualify one of my spaniels again for the Midlands Game fair. Going up to Moy game fair first a nice wee game fair

Bump!!!!

Any one else attending???

​Ill be there Saturday...