Thread: Best attractant crops

Best attractant crops

Right I have a strip on my permission, its tucked back away in the woodlands, its about 50yardsx25yards, a small clearing amongs tree's, scrubs etc ... atm its just full of ferns (About chest high) and general stuff that has grown.

Now the land owner has said I can make some clearings if I want, but coming onto this I am thinking If I could just tidy it up a bit it would be a lot easier

So looking for tips on what to spray to kill the ferns (If this is a good plan), then was going to rake it over , and possibly plants some sort of seed mix that would be a good draw

It has a good tree about 20 yards back into the cover that with a bit of trimming would give a good field of view with a high seat put up

Cheers for any help lads

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd90 View Post
    Right I have a strip on my permission, its tucked back away in the woodlands, its about 50yardsx25yards, a small clearing amongs tree's, scrubs etc ... atm its just full of ferns (About chest high) and general stuff that has grown.

Now the land owner has said I can make some clearings if I want, but coming onto this I am thinking If I could just tidy it up a bit it would be a lot easier

So looking for tips on what to spray to kill the ferns (If this is a good plan), then was going to rake it over , and possibly plants some sort of seed mix that would be a good draw

It has a good tree about 20 yards back into the cover that with a bit of trimming would give a good field of view with a high seat put up

Cheers for any help lads
    Hi
    To attract what is the question
    Geordie

Quote Originally Posted by geordieh View Post
    Hi
    To attract what is the question
    Geordie
    Hello Geordie

It is Fallow Deer that are on the permission

nobody used this mix ??