DSC1 time

mickp

how long after you do your DSC1 does it take for your certificate to come telling you that you have passed??

If you don't get it within 5 days it means you've failed!!!

Just kidding, they said up to 6 weeks on the course I attended recently.

Now been over 6 weeks since I did my DSC1 and still no certificate. Asked at the BASC tent at the Galloway country fair and was told it shouldn't take more than 6 weeks. It's becoming most frustrating waiting on it coming in.

Too long, end of June and still nothing, a yes or no would be worth knowing, it was a big chunk of money to pay out, course great, learnt loads but things have gone awol ever since.

Found out I've passed. Phoned BASC and the woman I spoke to was very helpful said they had marked and I had passed but the person at DMQ who issues certificates was on holiday so would be about another week or 2 before it came through, so she sent me an e-mail confirming that I had passed and my certificate number so I can get get on a bit of ground a friend has been good enough to get me onto. Thank you Sue Griffith at BASC most helpful.

Just received mine last week form BASC took 4 /5 weeks to come through, they must be very busy I guess

Got here today, 9 weeks to arrive but passing it is the main thing, many thanks to all concerned. Ace course and instrucors.

I was told there and then that I'd passed after they'd marked my papers, it only took a couple of weeks for the certificate to come through too. But that was a few years ago.

Back