Thread: Howa 1500 large/tactical bolt knob

Howa 1500 large/tactical bolt knob

Recently took delivery of my new Howa varmint. Would be nice to fit a chunky bolt knob, and I was wondering where you guys would recommend getting this done. I would rather not be without my rifle for too long coming up to the roe rut.
    ​Cheers

Hi there Carper, we can fit a tactical bolt knob for you and turn it around by return of post. Give me a call on the workshop number. 0845 521 2995 and it will be a pleasure to help. yours respectfully mike Norris brock and Norris custom rifles

Quote Originally Posted by carper99 View Post
    Recently took delivery of my new Howa varmint. Would be nice to fit a chunky bolt knob, and I was wondering where you guys would recommend getting this done. I would rather not be without my rifle for too long coming up to the roe rut.
    ​Cheers
    I had this done to one of my R700's recently by Mike at Brock and Norris (above!) and am thoroughly delighted with it, can actually get a hold of the bolt now!
    I sent it first class recorded, arrived next day - job was done on arrival and back in the post the same day and arrived back with me the following morning. Unbeatable service!
    Any future work I will certainly send there way, and i'm not local by any means!