Thread: Bebronamas

Bebronamas

Hi everyone, I use 223 rem and 300 WSM, hunting and farming. Wild boar, roe, wolfs , moose. Training dogs for blood tracking. Will post pictures later

Welcome to the site look forward to some pics of your shooting in Lithuania I've heard there is some good sport to be had all the best John TWM 270

Yep, I will. Plenty pictures on smartphone. Thinking how to transfer...

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

hi and welcome to sd all the best

hi and welcome to the site i would be interested to here your stories great picture,atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    hi and welcome to the site i would be interested to here your stories great picture,atb wayne
    No problem, just need to find out how to place more pictures. Tried to load few more but does not work. Is there limitation per day?

I have plenty of pictures from hunting trips and game tracking. Will try to comment the pictures when succeed to load

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	174.4 KB 
ID:	33387
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

The pictures above shows my favourite hunting tower. Using it for 2 y already. Made of 2" wooden boards, windows with soft opening system, tilts up. Just 2 h before typing this message I chk game camera. Pictures will post later tomorrow. We mainly hunt wild boar. We have them big out part of Europe, average male 150 kg and above