Thread: Kennel spring clean

Kennel spring clean

Just given the sleeping compartments and runs on the kennels a good scrub as its warm and will dry quickly .boy the dust in the sleeping side was so thick I hoovered it all out then pressure washed looks Spick and span now .the only thing that wasn't great was the grease from the dogs coats on the bars a real pain to get off I had to scrub with a scourer .is there anything easier folks use ?
    Cheers
    ​norma

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Just given the sleeping compartments and runs on the kennels a good scrub as its warm and will dry quickly .boy the dust in the sleeping side was so thick I hoovered it all out then pressure washed looks Spick and span now .the only thing that wasn't great was the grease from the dogs coats on the bars a real pain to get off I had to scrub with a scourer .is there anything easier folks use ?
    Cheers
    ​norma
    always used traffic film remover for trucks etc, neat solution sprayed on and left whilst I have a brew then rinsed with lots of water, strips clean and after nearly ten years no detrimental effect on the galv bars.

​Leon
    "you've only got three choices in life - give up, give in or give it all you've got"

Cheers chap we have some at work I'll give it a go .
    ​norma