"Farmers" SGC and FAC revoked......

So in fear for his mothers life he shoots at a vehicle containing a total fekin scumbag that's been stealing from his property and is now speeding towards his mum. As a result he looses his SGC and FAC and the fekin scrote gets a hundred pound fine...

Words don't fail me but ill be in trouble if I air them on here..

Unfekinbelievable...:banghead:

Attempted murder? should that not have been thrown at the thief for trying to run over the mother. How can you protect yourself or family when the law gives the criminal the freedom to steal and terrorise people who have no right to defend themselves or protect their property... What deterrent do farmers have then?? Strong language seems to be all a farmer can use, after all if the poor criminal is hurt, threatened or has his human rights abused in some way the law will ensure that all is made right.

Criminals are protected by our laws, and so the public are made vulnerable.... that's tragic

I hope that his appeal succeeds but it comes as no surprise to me whatsoever that the criminal justice system has yet again proved to be biased in favour of the criminal against the victim. :banghead: atb Tim

The British Justice system - brilliant! :banghead:

Its no wonder were in the state were in! Down here the pikeys run round "untouchable" and there's one camp the police wont even go to!

My dads place got broken into and the police said to us - mind out they'll be back in a month or so, when they think you've got new chainsaws and tools back of the insurance. Well guess what, they did and then again after that. What as a law abiding, firearm licenced individual are you supposed to do?!?! yes thats it stay inside and wave at them as they take all you've got! Maybe we should lay on tea and biscuits incase they get a little thursty while there helping themselves? but be careful the water isnt too hot they may sue for burns and mental scaring!!!

Arrgghhhhh!!!:banghead:

Words are beyond me, it stinks. That's about as much as I can put down in B&W on an open forum, but you can imagine, feelings much the same as others

I see pikeys as more of an inconvenience, they have robbed my tools twice and nicked metal gates off the farm and stole a caravan. We do all we can to make it difficult for them but a determined pikey will get in anywhere.... you have to admire their ingenuity, they cut branches off a tree to get the caravan through a narrow gateway. Insurance premiums go up and the period between the theft and replacement of tools etc is a PITA but it's not so bad when the cheque comes through and you get to spend an hour on the snap-on van.
The way I look at it is no chainsaw or plant trailer is worth the hassle that will arise from an armed confrontation, let them have it and buy a brand new one with the insurance cheque.

I'm sorry but the first thing he should have done is either put his gun down / not got it out of the cabinet in the first place.
If you make the decision to fire your gun in the direction of a person, especially one who's likely to then have a grudge against you in court, you need to accept that your guns and licenses are gone for good. (Better make it a good shot ;) )

I hate pikey scum as much as the next guy but until our laws change, you need to stick to them.

Velkom to da stat Komrad.

​Please remember rule no 1 . One must not hurt the criminal or interfere with them in any way.

Crime is important being a Multi Billion industry and we would like to keep it that way and keeping the populace frightened is a easy way to control them.

i) Its the daily mail, theres always something more to the story than is in the daily mail

ii) On the brighter side - some permissions up for grabs in Scarborough area if you're canny

:coat:

You may not realise how true those words are m8 insurance is a multi billion pound business and despite what they claim they never loose money.
Even insurance companies love crime because it or the fear of it is part of the reason you buy their cover & this is the reason that the government love it as crime & the fear of it generates money for them (+ many have interests in ins companies as do ACPO members I'm sure,I remember that Stalker bloke doing shutters after finishing.) so why would they give people the power to stop it, is this just conspiracy theory or a twisted sinister truth, a bit of both me thinks.
Velkom to da stat Komrad.

​Please remember rule no 1 . One must not hurt the criminal or interfere with them in any way.

Crime is important being a Multi Billion industry and we would like to keep it that way and keeping the populace frightened is a easy way to control them.

Last edited:
being a good guy give you less rights than a shat bag in the eyes of our laws,!! as the poor hard done by chap was only trying to get away with his scrap he stole!! WTF is wrong with the uk just look at the rest of the world we have got it so wrong due to do gooders and human rights!! :rofl: its a joke 'n' its all a set of one sided rules:popcorn:

Crosshair243 Truer words never been stated..there is no condition on an SGC/FAC THAT PERMITS SELF DEFENCE OR OFFENSIVE USE OF A GUN IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, if you want a revocation that is the quickest method to achieve it !

Crosshair243 Truer words never been stated..there is no condition on an SGC/FAC THAT PERMITS SELF DEFENCE OR OFFENSIVE USE OF A GUN IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, if you want a revocation that is the quickest method to achieve it !
Agreed, BUT, it wasn't OFFENSIVE use, it was DEFENSIVE use against some pikey scum trying to use another lethal force to run down the shooters mother. The law (in theory) allows for 'reasonable force' to protect yourself or others or to prevent crime, an ounce of lead surely is reasonable when up against 2tons plus of transit van being directed towards a human being with the intent to seriously maim or kill.
The guy was there with his shotgun anyway, it's not like he deliberately took it out the safe with full intent on using it on the scum.
Somebody else said, if you use a gun like that you are going to lose your tickets etc, so make it a good shot. I couldn't agree more

Regards
​Pete

there is an awful lot more to this story than is told (as ever) in the DM ...a long running thread on Shootforum in the members area covers this over many many posts.

Basically this lad has been forced to defend his mother from an attack with a vehicle ......and because he used a gun to do so... is being pilloried.

There is some very questionable application Justice in this and the commentary about the evidence is mind boggling...

WTF is wrong with the uk just look at the rest of the world we have got it so wrong due to do gooders and human rights!! :rofl:

I know I keep repeating myself and rising to this, but the rest of the world is populated by humans, and as such they have human rights, same as us. And the fact that we actually enforce human rights legislation is something to be proud of, not bemoaned. I think a presumption in favour of not shooting people for whatever reason is an excellent thing.

if he had used a hammer or an axe he still would have his guns an tickets removed ....its sh-t

I know I keep repeating myself and rising to this, but the rest of the world is populated by humans, and as such they have human rights, same as us. And the fact that we actually enforce human rights legislation is something to be proud of, not bemoaned. I think a presumption in favour of not shooting people for whatever reason is an excellent thing.

agreed, but its the imbalance of 'human rights' that causes problems. What about the human rights of the mother, to be able to live a peaceful life without being driven at by somebody who is committing a crime against her, or the human rights of the lad, to be able to go about his lawful business without being terrorised by thefts, and attacks.

It seems 'human rights' only apply to the criminal/illegal fraternity.

Regards
​Pete

Back