Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CLA GAME FAIR: Where's my ticket?

CLA GAME FAIR: Where's my ticket? Matter resolved! see my later post.

CLA GAME FAIR: Where's my ticket?

Last Sunday, 7th July I purchased my ticket via the Fair web-site and got the acknowledgement below:

RAGLEY HALL 19 - 21 JULY 2013
    ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE

CLA Game Fair 2013Friday 19 July - Sunday 21 July 2013

Ragley Hall

Thank you for your purchase

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx
    We hope you enjoy CLA Game Fair 2013, Friday 19th - Sunday 21st July 2013 at Ragley Hall. An email confirmation will be sent to you at xx@xxxxx.com
    Please ensure that you check your spam mail box for confirmation, as some mail providers will send unknown emails automatically to the spam folder.

Your payment of 25.00 has been accepted and your booking reference is xxxxxxx

Ticket details

• 25.00 - One Day Ticket - Friday OAP

You have chosen email delivery which is free of charge.

An email containing your ticket as an attachment will be sent to you shortly to xx@xxxxxxx.com
    Please open the attachment and print the ticket.
    [EMAIL="support@yourticketbooking.com"]Email support: support@yourticketbooking.comReturn to CLA Game Fair

NEWSLETTERDon't miss out on all the latest news, offers and updates
    HOTELSClick here to book your accommodation

(I've removed my full name and e-mail address, which were all correct, as are the ticket details)

Happily I saved a copy of the web-page,
    as I have since received neither e-mail confirmation or ticket. The money, however went out of my account the same day - 7th July.

I have twice e-mailed support@yourticketbooking.com, but received no reply.

When I purchased my ticket for the GWCT Scottish Game Fair, which used the same company, my ticket was provided instantaneously.

When I rang the CLA itself I was told that the ticket company was very busy.

So my question is should I be concerned?
    &
    if yes, what can I do about it?

Have others had the same problem and will the e-mail eventually arrive?

​thanks, alasdair.

Last edited by alasdair; 17-07-2013 at 10:36. Reason: original problem now resolved

Bit of a long shot but have you checked your Junk folder just in case your computer thought it was spam?

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Bit of a long shot but have you checked your Junk folder just in case your computer thought it was spam?
    Sorry, I should have posted that I have checked it daily. And, my programme is set up not put anything in junk/trash without my telling it to do so.

​ alasdair.

I have not had my tickets through yet and they are the comps for the gundog display arena. Non of the Working gundog handlers have had theirs yet it could be chaos on Thursday when we all turn up ticketless.

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

Had mine back by email instantly

Hi

As an exhibitor, I had concerns, until our tickets arrived only last Thursday. Without stating the obvious, maybe the organisers are behind on sending them out.

mak.

No, I wouldn't be worried. Take the email you did receive together with proof of payment and it will get sorted on the day. Just as easyjet state that you need to check-in online and take your boarding pass with you, if you do turn up without it they will not turn you away.
    Processing that many tickets, they can be forgiven for a few errors.

did't bother this year, we are getting there at silly o'clook to get a good parking spot and get a brew on then soon as it opens we shall buy and walkin

Quote Originally Posted by mak View Post
    Hi

As an exhibitor, I had concerns, until our tickets arrived only last Thursday. Without stating the obvious, maybe the organisers are behind on sending them out.

mak.
    Mak, did you have to pay for your tickets, or were they free? The CLA seem to be charging exhibitors this year for their staffs entry, but Im not sure if they are fleecing everyone, or just the smaller guys.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Had mine back by email instantly
    Ditto.