Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Check Your Names Are In The Hat For The Draw (British Heart Foundation )

Please Check Your Names Are In The Hat For The Draw (British Heart Foundation )

Many thanks for the massive and generous response from everybody on SD that donated an offer or placed a donation on the just giving page www.justgiving.com/amelias-walkers and to those that have made very generous bids for the two days at JayB's and the Wildfowling opportunity with Jono4.

The offers will close at Midnight July 31st and for those that are in the draw Malc's (Sikamalc) Sandra will make the draw on 1st August.

Please check your names in the hat if you've donated as I do not want to miss anyone out.

Rotwild, Tommy Q, S Page , White Heart, Lordy, Dave Mc, Apache, Marcel, Crouch Valley, Gimlet 61, Cumbrian 1, Cry Havoc,
    Norman W, Limulus, Pierred, Cousin Jack,Fireman Sam, Perdix, Merlin, Mattwarduk, Jono4, Tika 308, Jinga, Al4x1, Shaun 22/250 , Kevin M, Foxinmad, Caz518,243 Varmint, Toad, Pointblank, Weeman, Charadam, Rupert W, J.Roe, Steve 29, Colin Y,
    Cohannon, Andrew S, Willie Gunn, Hants, Basil, Needsy, Ironnick, biffo, howy 308

Please PM me if ive missed your name

At the moment 45 people have a chance at three stalking opportunities. If you would like to make a donation on the just giving page please put SD in the comments box so I am able to add your name

Many thanks all

Terry and Family
    Last edited by pheasant sniper 1; 18-07-2013 at 19:59. Reason: adding names
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Hi Terry

I haven't been around or posted much here much lately, but I pop in occasionally to see whats going on. I've made a donation to a great cause, but please don't include me in the draw, I'll leave that opportunity to someone else. (Whilst I would love a day out stalking, its taken somewhat of a back seat recently with too much else on so it would be hard for me to find the time in the next few months).

Hope you (and everyone else on here!) are well mate,

All the best

​Gez

Cheers for the donation mate..

When you find time or are close by give me a shout and ill take you out or well go for a bit of deep sea fishing.

Take care bud and get the work/play balance in order

Atb

Terry

Donation made Terry. I don`t think i put SD in the box but no worries, if i win anything please re auction it for your great cause.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Donation made Terry. I don`t think i put SD in the box but no worries, if i win anything please re auction it for your great cause.
    Thanks Basil...

Thats really kind but id like you to accept the offer if your name is drawn.

I can understand tho if you were to win my offer

Cheers mate and thanks again

Names updated...

Thankyou from all the family

Thanks Terry, thats a kind offer and one that you have made a few times now mate. One day ill actually be able to take you up on it!

Gez

Bump... Got a good chance of a great days stalking x 3 for great odds whilst contributing to The British Heart Foundation..

Not long to the draw fella's

Many thanks to all that have contributed and good luck for the draw.

I cant edit the original post for some reason.... John S, Tony TA6319 and Andrew T059 your in and thanks very much...

Terry and Family
    Last edited by pheasant sniper 1; 28-07-2013 at 22:02.

Just made a donation to a great cause. As I use estate rifles when I go out, I would be happy to put the prize back for a redraw if I was lucky enough to win. Good luck on the challenge.

Regards

Matthew