Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cernunnos

Cernunnos

Greetings,

I am a novice hunter and recently completed my DSC 1 with The Stalking School in Moray. I intend to continue with my hunting education and complete the DSC 2. I am an NRA member and have shot calibres ranging from .22 to .375 H&H Mag. I am in the process of purchasing my first deer rifle and have decided on a .308. I currently reside in London and hope to explore deer hunting opportunities in the surrounding counties, in addition to planning trips back home to Scotland a few times a year.

Regards,

Scott

hi and welcome to sd scott all the very best

Hi

Welcome and hope you enjoy your time - lots of info/experience here.

Cheers, L

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome from an ex-London stalker!

Gentlemen,

Thank you all for welcoming me to the SD. I'm looking forward to benefiting from the advice and experience of other members. I'm in the initial stages of planning a trip to Caithness in November for Red Hinds. This will be a challenging contrast to the woodland stalking I have done.

Regards,

Scott

Scott

Missed your intro at first - oops!

Welcome to SD - I'm sure you will enjoy it... mostly!
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Is that you Andy? I can detect the faintest trace of bone dry humour. Thank you for increasing my vocabulary. I now know the definition of Hoplophobe from reading your SD postings.

I'll PM you regarding Caithness.

Andy,

Can't PM you. Not enough posts. Will e-mail you from work. Please can you reply to my yahoo e-mail address?

Scott

Scott

No problem.

I've just got to ask ( what everyone else - 'cos its a cultured bunch here - apart from Jayb ) 'Horned One'?

I should have added to initial post - Scott is well known to us and is another 'good guy'. It is a real pleasure to be out and about with this gentleman. Relatively fresh to stalking if not firearms, he is a credit to the stalking community. Just dont lend him your car!

Andy
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017