Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Hunting And Sporting Scotland Ltd

  1. #1

    Hunting And Sporting Scotland Ltd

    Has anyone come across this company or know who is behind it ?

    Hunting And Sporting Scotland Ltd

    There Facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/HuntingAndSportingScotlandLtd

  2. #2

  3. #3
    It's a mate of mine ! What you after ?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaser7mm08 View Post
    It's a mate of mine ! What you after ?
    Can you tell the thieving ******* to take down my photos from my hunting company and the numerous other hunting companies photos off his Facebook page and stop using them to promote his company.

    Facebook have already been notified of the numerous copyright infringement he has done.

    It is totally unacceptable to post photos of other companies hunts giving the impressing they are yours.

    He even has a photo of a friend of mine hunting in Africa as his Facebook profile photo.

  5. #5
    Things like that really p##s you off eh,I had a certain Danish outfitter now barred from this forum with photos of me and my dog on his Danish website stating all manor of crap about what medal heads he could provide,real chancer
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

  6. #6
    SD Regular teyhan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Posts
    2,330
    Blog Entries
    1
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by eggy s View Post
    Can you tell the thieving ******* to take down my photos from my hunting company and the numerous other hunting companies photos off his Facebook page and stop using them to promote his company.

    Facebook have already been notified of the numerous copyright infringement he has done.

    It is totally unacceptable to post photos of other companies hunts giving the impressing they are yours.

    He even has a photo of a friend of mine hunting in Africa as his Facebook profile photo.
    That's just bloody shameless.
    here you go. Makes some interesting reading
    https://www.duedil.com/company/SC371...g-scotland-ltd
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

  7. #7
    .....I am no rocket scientist but his number is on the facebook page so wouldn't the simple thing to do is phone him?
    Last edited by dave1372; 15-07-2013 at 21:51.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1372 View Post
    .....I am no rocket scientist but his number is on the facebook page so wouldn't the simple thing to do is phone him?
    I tried that and so have other people, they never pick up.

    I did a response via e-mail.

    They claimed all the photos on the Facebook site were theirs, till I pointed out I am in them. Then they backtracked and said oh we got some photos from other pages we liked.

  9. #9
    Tried calling him tonight but no answer ! Will call him again tomorrow !

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaser7mm08 View Post
    Tried calling him tonight but no answer ! Will call him again tomorrow !
    Don't worry mate, I have spoken my piece to them.

    ​Facebook is dealing with it now, I have had enough of this happening. Just because you can take a good photo does not mean everyone else can help themselves.

Similar Threads

  1. Available Stag hunting & luxury accommodation west coast of scotland
    By johnmacd in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-07-2013, 05:49
  2. Dispute over a hunting trip in Scotland
    By Bof in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 21-01-2012, 20:55
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 18:37
  4. Fair Game? Scotland's Sporting Estates
    By JRoe in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 31-08-2011, 20:45
  5. Roo Ellis, Cotswolds-based sporting hunter and hunting agent
    By TheHuntingAgency in forum Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22-07-2008, 19:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •