Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: d.s.c1 over a weekend in the midlands

Thumbs up d.s.c1 over a weekend in the midlands

work for eejits,3 shift pattern fixed holidays so my ideal is d.s.c1 is at the weekend.anybody within 120 miles of my area recommend a course/training centre that does weekend DSC1,thanks in advance tozzybum

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    work for eejits,3 shift pattern fixed holidays so my ideal is d.s.c1 is at the weekend.anybody within 120 miles of my area recommend a course/training centre that does weekend DSC1,thanks in advance tozzybum
    Give David Stretton a call at Donington Deer Management. Might not be far from you at all and he may be able to help you out..

Regards M

doesnt do weekends only mon to thursday every 2 months saw him in person 2 weeks ago .was adamant wont do weekends due to problems at weekend in deerpark.nice bloke but i cant get weekdays off, only set holidays and if not il do stalking paid days till a course lands on the set holiday dates .we get them in jan/feb for the year so il just have to be patient thanks anyway

Have you tried BDS. I did mine with them over two weekends at Cirencester in November a couple of years ago.

H.M.E kindly sent me info on a 3day weekend at cirencester in october so that looks the way to go thanks for the reply

Course near Driffield with me and Robbo is a weekend job, lunches included and lots of crack... 14-15 September

Is that yds? If not can you send me some info on it bud?

​Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fra-mini View Post
    Is that yds? If not can you send me some info on it bud?

​Thanks
    ​why "if not"?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

So I can get in touch with whoevers doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by fra-mini View Post
    So I can get in touch with whoevers doing it?
    you made it sound like YDS was not an option... yes it is YDS, I did mine with them 2 weeks ago.

Can't recommend them enough
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox