Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kammo - are they OK?

Kammo - are they OK?

I ordered something from Kammo six days ago.
    I received an e-mail confirming the order had been received and would be processed shortly (I now assume this is just an automatic response)
    I've since e-mailed them twice and called twice to find out the status of my order and likely shipping date.
    No response to my e-mail and telephone switches to voicemail instantly.
    I don't think six days is too unreasonable, but Im a little concerned that I'm unable to reach them.
    I've had more than one internet supplier go bust on me and yes stupidly I paid with a Debit Card doh!

So Holidays? Busy before the Game Fair? Is this typical of them? (first time I have used)

Quite possibly getting ready for the CLA, packing van, etc.

I've ordered from them before - took a couple of weeks to get my order as there was a mix up at the factory apparently... but CLA time is always poor as everyone is getting ready and rushing about.

That's my guess too.
    ​Personally I would have prioritised the order in hand though

Found the chap to be an arrogant pr1ck.

Bought a jacket and trouser set off him which not only leaked but dyed everything green, phoned him up and he told me tough luck I wasnt getting a refund even though it was the first time I had tried them on.

Went to the scone game fair and he still refused so I caused a scene and he ended up swapping the items for me.

Very poor service and I will never use those products again.

I have returned a pair of trousers to them as they are way too long for me. They have not responded to letters, emails or phone calls so it looks like small claims court unfortunately. A great shame as I have had a coat for years and have no complaints with it.

​Steve

I have a pair of their gators. Bought from midland game fair a few years ago so have no experience of their mail order. Very happy with gators. Excellent product still going strong

I owned an IMAGE SUPER KODIAK™ about 10 years ago and washed it after the first outing due to fox gut contamination. The blood and odour came out all right but so did 90% of the dye that comprised the “photo-realistic patterning”!

I sent it back but got nowhere and believe me I tried but the stumbling block was not being able to prove I hadn’t cooked it on a 90c wash cycle.

I gave it to a Charity Shop so ghostly pale and useless was it to me.

K

old kammo owner was brill chap and the life repairs were just that! but that guy who now has the Co has not got a clue about keeping fellers coming back . he told me that there is't a lifetime warranty on the kit anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Naseby View Post
    I ordered something from Kammo six days ago.
    I received an e-mail confirming the order had been received and would be processed shortly (I now assume this is just an automatic response)
    I've since e-mailed them twice and called twice to find out the status of my order and likely shipping date.
    No response to my e-mail and telephone switches to voicemail instantly.
    I don't think six days is too unreasonable, but Im a little concerned that I'm unable to reach them.
    I've had more than one internet supplier go bust on me and yes stupidly I paid with a Debit Card doh!

So Holidays? Busy before the Game Fair? Is this typical of them? (first time I have used)

I have a kammo jacket must be ten years old best jacket I have ever owned !! Also have a pair of gaiters had them for years starting to wear a little at the bottom but will last a while yet !! Great stuff