Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 2 Narratives

Level 2 Narratives

Could someone please confirm that all computer created narratives have to be printed off onto the DMQ template available from there website, Printed onto plain paper will not be accepted?

Many thanks

​Pete

I have submitted a few, printed off my PC.
    Cross referenced the sheet and the page in the portfolio with my signature and date then stapled it to the top of the page in the portfolio.
    Not had any problems so far !!

Pete i just printed out and put in the relevent icr number and dates on the pages ,I rang this morning to see how it was all going and the lady said that it was in the final stage and everything was ok ,atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Mine were printed onto plain paper and no problems but that was 2 years ago now.

​Alex

Many thanks for the replies, I was just going by what it says on the DMQ website, under STREAMLINING EVIDENCE, perhaps I misread it.

Quote Originally Posted by Discopete View Post
    Many thanks for the replies, I was just going by what it says on the DMQ website, under STREAMLINING EVIDENCE, perhaps I misread it.
    DP, If you do it on either the download or paper please make sure you sign it and date it, very important. No need to stick it on just put treasury tags through the purpose cut hole in the portfolio.

Best regards.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    DMQ Setting the standard for wild deer management

PDF documents, I fill out on word, then copy and paste across. It won't let you save the PDF so you print that off and save the Word Doc for your reference.
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock View Post
    DMQ Setting the standard for wild deer management

PDF documents, I fill out on word, then copy and paste across. It won't let you save the PDF so you print that off and save the Word Doc for your reference.
    So do you agree that you have to send in on these templates now or will plain paper still be acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by roestalker View Post
    DP,make sure you sign it and date it, very important. Best regards.Jon.
    Like I thought I said at post No2.
    That is the only way to cross reference it, by stapling the top of the page it ensures it stays in place and can still lifted to read the verification/cross reference.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Discopete View Post
    So do you agree that you have to send in on these templates now or will plain paper still be acceptable?
    I only use the PDF Sheet as that is what is on the DMQ web Page. The document got produced through a question I put on here last year. Dave Goffin put the question forward to DMQ.

DMQ Stated at the time that they would from 01 Aug 12, only accept PDF DMQ approved electronic inserts in PF's.

Here is my original thread, Dave Goffins reply is post 11.
    Electronic ICR's

​Hope this helps
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position