Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible Deer Stalking Syndicate Perthshire/Stirlingshire area

Possible Deer Stalking Syndicate Perthshire/Stirlingshire area

A
    ll potential spaces have been filled, I have had literally dozens of emails. I will respond to everyone in due course. Please ignore Red dot, I responded to him to let him know, of which he responded with ridiculous responses.

Last edited by sikamalc; 14-08-2013 at 19:30. Reason: Uncalled for language, Red Dots response removed.

Hi,
    I sent an email as requested.
    Atb
    Ewen

why can't this sort of thing happen down my way ,

Red-dot what's the problem ? So the guy filled the spaces in a few hours good on him !! Maybe you should ask him to sell a few guns for you !

Quote Originally Posted by Blaser7mm08 View Post
    Red-dot what's the problem ? So the guy filled the spaces in a few hours good on him !! Maybe you should ask him to sell a few guns for you !
    Ive got to agree with you. And to be honest after a few of RD's latest posts there could be a few more syndicates full if he approaches them....

Nutty

Was just thinking that myself !! Maybe it's time for a word from the management

Can't understand why he would be looking for stalking when in previous post he makes out that he has about every acre from Perth to dunblane

If he could not fill spaces in less than 18hrs at that price you would expect it to be in a nuclear fall out zone! Good on him for the offer plenty would want to make off it.

He mentioned he has a lot of land, two large estates etc, to be honest I want someone who doesnt have the opportunity to stalk on as much land as possible.

It was first come first serve basis. Hes really pissed off about it but why?? if I had that much land I would be happy with just that and get on with it!

​But I gather from the above comments that he swipes up all the land to make a profit which I knew from his comment about the amount of land. Just not on hurling abuse for no apparent reason!