Available: Possible Deer Stalking Syndicate Perthshire/Stirlingshire area

TOMHOWA

A
ll potential spaces have been filled, I have had literally dozens of emails. I will respond to everyone in due course. Please ignore Red dot, I responded to him to let him know, of which he responded with ridiculous responses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red-dot what's the problem ? So the guy filled the spaces in a few hours good on him !! Maybe you should ask him to sell a few guns for you !

Red-dot what's the problem ? So the guy filled the spaces in a few hours good on him !! Maybe you should ask him to sell a few guns for you !

Ive got to agree with you. And to be honest after a few of RD's latest posts there could be a few more syndicates full if he approaches them....

Nutty

Can't understand why he would be looking for stalking when in previous post he makes out that he has about every acre from Perth to dunblane

If he could not fill spaces in less than 18hrs at that price you would expect it to be in a nuclear fall out zone! Good on him for the offer plenty would want to make off it.

He mentioned he has a lot of land, two large estates etc, to be honest I want someone who doesnt have the opportunity to stalk on as much land as possible.

It was first come first serve basis. Hes really ****ed off about it but why?? if I had that much land I would be happy with just that and get on with it!

​But I gather from the above comments that he swipes up all the land to make a profit which I knew from his comment about the amount of land. Just not on hurling abuse for no apparent reason!

I replied to this guys offer 20 minutes after he posted it and he replied the slots are full!!

RED-DOT,

An opportunity has been posted and you missed out, it's as simple as that. It's up to him who he chooses to approach and I see absolutely no need to pull this advert apart, it's totally unnecessary and is against our terms of service, as is the poisonous emails you have been sending the advertiser.

We want to encourage people to advertise opportunities on here and it's appalling displays like this which scares them off so stop it immediately. If you had any sort of good grace you'd apologise to the OP too.

I can only reiterate what my colleague has said. We do get rather tired of those that appear to pull apart peoples post on a regular basis. We also do not take to kindly to those that send threatening or abusive emails or Pm's to members of this site.

Unlike my colleague my patience is not quite as long, if you persist in this you will be banned. I hope this is plain enough to understand!

Please, please don’t ban him as one day he’s sure to have some great STALKING kit for sale!

:rofl:

K

That's mean!!!

but i've had stuff on hear for sale that has been sold in under five minutes, so why couldn't he have filled a syndicate in 20 mins for that money, its not a lot for a little shooting!! and at that time of night there is always a few people on the forum....
or maybe he was just choosing who he wants in the syndicate, which he has every right to do if he's organizing it......

Someone comes on SD with 6 posts and offers ground for rent that he hasn't inspected or rented yet at £5/acre and claims he has 30 members off here wanting to pay good money without visiting or knowing the ground and i am the bad boy for smelling a rat. If indeed this ground does exist he admits there are at least one other rifle on it already after he claimed two Reds were shot "yesterday"... I hoped that SD members could have some protection from this kind of dubious offer?
The plot does thicken..

Someone comes on SD with 6 posts and offers ground for rent that he hasn't inspected or rented yet at £5/acre and claims he has 30 members off here wanting to pay good money without visiting or knowing the ground and i am the bad boy for smelling a rat. If indeed this ground does exist he admits there are at least one other rifle on it already after he claimed two Reds were shot "yesterday"... I hoped that SD members could have some protection from this kind of dubious offer? The plot does thicken..

The advert was pretty clear that this was to find people interested in setting up a potential syndicate, not asking people to hand over money for an existing syndicate.

1) You smelled a rat, but you still wanted in?
2) Your application was essentially "I have nine large farms and the two largest estates in the area, can I join?"
3) Once you were rejected only then did you feel it was your place to 'protect' the site and send the advertiser abusive emails

I'm sure everyone who now misses out because people are reluctant to post opportunities will be be very grateful for that 'protection'.

Account suspended for 14 days.

Last edited:
Back