Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Tw*ts

Anti Tw*ts

Stood at my bench yesterday comming up for 5pm (finishing time). So I put my shooting times on the bench only to be hurled abuse at. Banter or not its ****ing annoying as these people stand there and give me a real good dressing down about how cruel I am but yet they all still go home and eat meat that has been intensively farmed at least whatever gets shot sure as damned gets eaten here.

This just shows this guys ignorance to our sport, "I thought there where only a few places you can shoot deer in the country".

The fact we on the whole, we as a group of like minded people put so much more back in than we take out.

I have given up arguing with these people now as I have just had enough because they can't see past the rifle or the shotgun so I just say you still eat meat tgat is intensively farmed, I rest my case.

Rant over until I go back to work tomorrow.

Nathan

Sounds like harassment/abuse/bullying. Why not have a word with your manager or HR dept, as I'm sure they would if you shouted your mouth off at them

I see where you're coming from mate, but with the boss being my brother in lae I prefer not to mider him with stuff like this. If it carries on I shall. I wouldn't mind if I could have a discussion but all I get is you are cruel. And no back up argument to it apart from give them a gun and we'll see how sporting it is.

Just clueless idiots at the end of the day.

Its like that in Southport.....much much better in Ainsdale
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I work in Warrington mate.

Aye its nice up there. Im at the other end though, could almost class myself as banks.

A banker!!!!!! Wouldnt tell everyone that pal
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

LOL.

I don't think there is that many people on here who know what we mean though so I'm safe.

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    A banker!!!!!! Wouldnt tell everyone that pal

i refuse to be lectured by people who are eating farmed meat , sitting on their leather suites, unless they are vegan, to me its hypocritical

I just can't be bothered to argue back as they are just clueless idiots in my eyes who do not have a leg to stand on in an argument about our sport.

I could spend all day lecturing them but I get wound up far to easily by these bunch of pricks who quite frankly have mo idea what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    i refuse to be lectured by people who are eating farmed meat , sitting on their leather suites, unless they are vegan, to me its hypocritical

If your binlaw is the boss then that may be the real issue they have.

Otherwise, polite one line line responses are ok:

-Who do you pay to kill your meat?
    -Still eating the horses?
    -I prefer to clean kill rather than electrocute and bolt-shoot my meat like you do.
    -etc etc

Interestingly my strongest supporter is my finlaw who is a vegetarian Buddhist. He used to shoot (target) and understands the joy of marksmanship and respects a clean kill whilst being concerned about factory dispatch.