Thread: Winchester stainless synthetic 22-250

Winchester stainless synthetic 22-250

As part of a shuffle with rifles I have my Winchester 70 coyote light 22-250 for sale. Used as my foxing/long range crow bashing rifle it has been a accurate reliable rifle. I now find myself stalking more than foxing and got fed up of going out alone in the dark so have almost given up on the foxes. I can reload for my 6.5 or .308 if I fancy shooting a few. So since I am looking to get another Sauer in .308 this is for sale.

I bought this second hand and it didn't appear to be heavily used. I have probably put 300 rounds through it and I don't bother with hot loads. Still shoots fine and you are welcome to test on my ground.
    Absolutely great foxing round if you do your bit they don't get another step in. I use Hornady 55gn V-max to great effect.
    Attachment 30435Attachment 30436Attachment 30437Attachment 30438

Sale includes: Winchester 70 coyote light in 22-250 rem, Reflex mod (stored off rifle, cabinet in heated room), Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x50 firefly scope (with box etc?) Butler creek flip up's, ammo made up.
    Looking for 700 face to face or RFD at your cost. I do travel to Scottish boarders so could meet up between Coventry and Edinburgh.
    Last edited by woodmaster; 03-03-2014 at 18:17.

Still up for grabs. I px'd my Heym for the new Sauer but was offered my asking price for this rifle had I px'd that instead. Gun shop said they would be selling for 850. So a good saving buying from me. And a good rifle.

back to the top. Would like to see this go where it will get used.

I have now done my shuffling of rifles and still have this in the cabinet. It needs to go as I just haven't used it for months. I looked at what they were making and thought 700 reasonable, however would be good to have the money to pay for syndicate fee's so price now dropped to a bargain 550. Pm if you would like any further info. Can send to rfd if required at your cost.

After a lot of patience and waiting I met up with John last night and did a deal on this gun had it out today and shot some targets very happy seemed to like all 5 different kinds of ammo I put through it. Gun just as described by John thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by winchester101 View Post
    After a lot of patience and waiting I met up with John last night and did a deal on this gun had it out today and shot some targets very happy seemed to like all 5 different kinds of ammo I put through it. Gun just as described by John thanks again.
    Another happy SD transaction. Thats another reason i love this site

You beat me to it win101. It was a pleasure to meet you and your young lad. Again sorry I couldn't make it up during the day. So pleased you are happy and the rifle shot all your ammo. I've never sold anything of value on the net so was a bit worried. However you were a pleasure to deal with and I hope to come and shoot with you one day. Have fun with the rifle glad you are happy with it. ATB John. As per Adams post. There are many of us decent folks on here, site is a great resource.