Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooting ranges in Florida

Shooting ranges in Florida

Hi,

I'm off to Clearwater in Florida in a couple of weeks time, the wife is off riding for a day and I thought I would treat myself to a day on a range having a go with some firearms we are most unlikely to see the use over here ever again.

Has anyone any experience with shooting ranges in Clearwater that they would reccomend and what if any proceedure there is to booking on?

Thanks in advance
    Seeker

There should be some about pal I know of one on international drive that you can shoot any gun in the shop and you walk outside the shop and walk around the back with the firearm you did not need your license or anything.

I've been to the Oak Ridge ,Gun Range , 6160 south Orange Ave ,Orlando FL 32809 , you turn up with your passport as I.D and shoot whatever they have for hire behind the counter ,not the most high tech but great just to pick up a pistol again

Was in FL last year, you need to buy a Licence from Wal Mart (bigger ones), for $29.

Take that and passport to any of the ranges (there are loads) and you can shoot anything they have for a few dollars.

I went to one an hours drive out of Davenport think it was called Tenabrack or similar, had various pistols to shoot, just went with 9mm and 40 SW for 300 rounds..

Had ace few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunter270 View Post
    I've been to the Oak Ridge ,Gun Range , 6160 south Orange Ave ,Orlando FL 32809 , you turn up with your passport as I.D and shoot whatever they have for hire behind the counter ,not the most high tech but great just to pick up a pistol again
    +1

+1 just opposite the jail, had some good fun in there!

I was there a couple of months ago and went to the Shoot Straight range in Ft Lauderdale - which is also close to an enormous Bass Pro which you cannot miss. Just need your passport and cash.

try and get on a fishing boat as well...great fishing and really cheap, I paid about 50 for 7 hours fishing all in and caught plenty including a 400lb bull shark!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

me last year

Thanks for the replies chaps

Cant wait...