Thread: Nightmaster or new lighforce!!!!!!

Nightmaster or new lighforce!!!!!!

Im reading pretty good reviews on the nightmaster. Any of you lads use it for foxing? What sort of results are you getting compared to your usuall lamp say lighforce etc. what range is it capable of picking up charlies blinkers? Any advice would be greatly apreciated. thanks David

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidfranklin View Post
    Im reading pretty good reviews on the nightmaster. Any of you lads use it for foxing? What sort of results are you getting compared to your usuall lamp say lighforce etc. what range is it capable of picking up charlies blinkers? Any advice would be greatly apreciated. thanks David
    David,
    The Xsearcher version of the Nightmaster will outshine a LF170 by 50-80yds (for shooting purposes) at least when you compare the red LED to a red filtered light. I think it is as capable and much lighter, easier to carry, etc. However, the beam on these is quite precise and the light different colours - I know people who find both these attributes hard to get on with. When on your own, the Nightmasters are a no brainer for me - but I still have a LF170 and while I don't use it often, it is still a very useful tool in the bag.
    If it's one or the other, I'd say the NM is a more useful all round tool. Since I've had mine and friends have seen it, a dozen have gone and bought one - I guess that tells one story!
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Nightmaster XSearcher all the way for me. Light weight, good beam, focusable, different colours Leds. I use red Led and can pick up foxes a lot further than i can shoot

I have a red nm800 with the turbo kit 1 week old if your interested!
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

A could be buddy whats the difference between the 2 models. NM800 and the X searcher