Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ****help wanted****

****help wanted****

This has been ok'ed by the powers to be so...

Please....
    I am after some venison recipes and general game recipes that with youre permisson i can copy and paste in to my website for a new section im now starting.

Also after some body to write some nice articles with pictures about general stalking and each type with in this braod subject i.e. woodland, hill etc again i will be copy and pasting these in to my site with full recognition to the SD site and the article writer.

Im also after gun pictures of your stalking rigs , please no kill or blood shots with a breif info on the kit

PLEASE ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF ITS OK WITH YOU TO COPY AND PASTE THE REPLIES

Many thanks

mark
    Last edited by 1967spud; 21-07-2013 at 09:00.
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

would you like us to post the recipes on the site (in the recipes section)? or would you like us to email them direct to you. just wondering as some may be a bit long to pm.
    ta Ade
    Big bloke... but outta shape

errrm email is good info@1967spud.com

many thnaks ade

Hope I haven't jammed your mailbox Spud!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

not yet finn keep em coming ill now start getting the, uploaded

thanks MS ive contacted him all sysytems go

many thanks basil

​Here you go Mark a Pic of my set up. Its a steyr Pro Hunter in .270 with Swarovski Z6I 2.5-15-56 and Hardy gen 4 mod and Z aim sling which is very handy on when on the quad or hill stalking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails steyr .270.jpg   Hardy Mod.jpg   Z6I.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post
    I am after some venison recipes and general game recipes that with youre permisson i can copy and paste in to my website for a new section im now starting.

Also after some body to write some nice articles with pictures about general stalking and each type with in this braod subject i.e. woodland, hill etc again i will be copy and pasting these in to my site with full recognition to the SD site and the article writer.

Im also after gun pictures of your stalking rigs , please no kill or blood shots with a breif info on the kit
    Mark

Presumably you intend on paying those who contribute recipes, articles and pictures etc......???

Seeing as your web site is a 99% commercial enterprise. Designed and intended primarily to assist you with the selling of your wears.

Copyright being a tradeable asset.........

Going to use spell check?