Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fac

Fac

I currently own a .22lr and a .270 but i am now looking at getting a slightly smaller Cal aswell. Obviously when i send in my paperwork i put down what firearms i possess at the time. Do i also need to mention these in Box 19 or is it that the fact i already own these rifles i dont need to ask for them?Not sure if that made sense but any help would be great.adam

Adam you list the firearms and ammunition you already possess in boxes 17 and 18. Only those that you wish to possess should be listed in box 19.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Adam you list the firearms and ammunition you already possess in boxes 17 and 18. Only those that you wish to possess should be listed in box 19.
    Cheers mate, i thought that was what i had to do but thought i would clarify. Is that going to be a 26 fee also?

An application to INCREASE the number of firearms on your permit will incur the charge.
    HWH.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    An application to INCREASE the number of firearms on your permit will incur the charge.HWH.
    Cheers pal

Adam if you are going to increase the number of firearms there is a charge as stag1933 has already mentioned so you might as well add a couple of firearms at the same time. Don't forget that moderators count as firearms. Just a suggestion but as you have been having a problem with your .22 rifle it might be an idea to add another .22 rifle to your ticket.

Makes sense. No point in wasting money if 6 months down the line you'll be wanting something else and have to pay again. You don't have to get what you ask for straight away and if you change your mind, then no harm done, it can be knocked off at the next renewal.

As someone above said, put in for a couple of things now for the one fee of 26, if you did put in for a second .22lr then 6 months down the line thought, oh how silly I will not need the spare .22lr then you can swap that for something you do need in 6 months, free of charge!!!

Cheers for all the advice guys.

All paperwork ready to go. Asking for another .22lr and a .223 plus increasing my ammo allowance.

Cheers again

Adam

Don't forget to ask for moderators for these rifles as well.