why is it

User00003

..that it's nice weather monday through friday, and if you want to go stalking saturday it's foggy, if you want to go fishing the rivers come into flood and run brown.

..why is it we've had a heatwave and the bucks have been keeping deep in the woods for weeks, and now the rut is coming on the next two weekends, we've expecting thunder and torrential rain.

..will we EVER get a break.

I long to live somewhere that has real seasons. Where this 'heatwave' is just regarded as 'summer'. And where it doesn't inevitably end after 2 weeks, fizzling out in drizzle and cold for another 7 years.

I long to live somewhere that has real seasons. Where this 'heatwave' is just regarded as 'summer'. And where it doesn't inevitably end after 2 weeks, fizzling out in drizzle and cold for another 7 years.

HA! how true, that's one of the reasons I left Edinburgh to move south to Duns...the weather is much better just 50 miles south! also, there's no parking attendants, and most importantly, there's no Edinburgh Council!!! the scum that they are. :) ...trust you don't work for them! LOL

HA! how true, that's one of the reasons I left Edinburgh to move south to Duns...the weather is much better just 50 miles south! also, there's no parking attendants, and most importantly, there's no Edinburgh Council!!! the scum that they are. :) ...trust you don't work for them! LOL

Yup - can see the argument in both - sorry gents I have taken a few days off to enjoy the weather - so am back at my desk and finding motivation difficult. Was going to catch up with a buck or two, and take the boat out to the Isle of May - have probably missed the window of oportunity here.

I just picked up some more roe stalking but the weathers been so hot that my chiller cant get temperature down so i havnt touched them.

Back