ruger m77 Stutzen 308 value

cornwallmolecontrol

bought a ruger m77 Stutzen mk 11 a while ago now well didn't buy was owed some Wonga so had it I fired 18 bullets though it but not my type of rifle I prefer my 243 with moderator I would say this ruger is in excellent condition but unsure what price to put n it as I haven't seen any advertised ;)

I think it's barely worth your transaction costs. When it's gone, I think you'll feel you are still owed some Wonga. Regards JCS

Depends on its condition and whether it has a nice piece of wood or just plain. £300-500 perhaps.

-JMS

Sadly rifles like this loose money very quickly. Everyone wants new/plastic/moderated etc.

I would say, if you find the right buyer who is after something like this then that will be great for both of you but it may take a while. Good calibre for this type of rifle so that's a plus.

Personally, I would consider any offer between £150 and £300, I know that's probably a lot less than you were hoping for but it's a tough Market place at the moment. Your first loss is usually your best one.

Two possibilities; maybe ask if anyone fancies swapping it for some other bit of kit or some stalking etc? Also, the action has a value on it's own, do you fancy a short action new build project?

I've owned five Ruger MKII's and now own none. I would accept the first three figure offer from a buyer who will arrange collection. As the GunTrader listing above shows, it's a buyer's market. Regards JCS

I've got £100 of the Queens finest notes here if you fancy a quick trouble free sale. I also have an open slot for a 308...:D

Last edited:
Back