Thread: Renting a smallholding

Renting a smallholding

Ive got a small barn and a couple of acres. Im going to put water to the barn as I have an IBC there at the moment and I rent half of it for a horse.
    Im thinking of renting it all out complete, does anyone have any idea what the going rate would be to charge?
    Random question I know...
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

Www.downsizer.net is the place to ask that question/advertise it. If the girl in yoursig comes with it, I'll have it at any price!

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    Ive got a small barn and a couple of acres. Im going to put water to the barn as I have an IBC there at the moment and I rent half of it for a horse.
    Im thinking of renting it all out complete, does anyone have any idea what the going rate would be to charge?
    Random question I know...

I was paying 25 per week for two horses, price is dictated by demand I'm afraid and how close you are to forests riding areas etc etc, but I warn you now most people with horses are a right pain in the arse especially if they show them!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    I was paying 25 per week for two horses, price is dictated by demand I'm afraid and how close you are to forests riding areas etc etc, but I warn you now most people with horses are a right pain in the arse especially if they show them!!!!!
    That's why Id prefer someone wanting a smallholding instead of horses
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

I've just had a small stone barn (with water) and 2 acres in south cotswolds valued at 60 a month rental for my SIPP.