Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All Lawful Quarry condition

All Lawful Quarry condition

FAC renewal time. Anyone have the All Lawful Quarry condition on their certificate. If so can you share the wording as I want to use this on my renewal.
    Any idea if the Herts and Beds licensing accept it?

Quote Originally Posted by Win Mod 70 View Post
    FAC renewal time. Anyone have the All Lawful Quarry condition on their certificate. If so can you share the wording as I want to use this on my renewal.
    Any idea if the Herts and Beds licensing accept it?
    As with anything you want added on a certificate, you provide the reasoning for it and they will change your condition if they think its good enough. Surely asking someone else for a reason means you don't have one of your own?

Google Andy Marsh AOLQ and there will be several links providing the information you require...........Devon and Cornwall do AOLQ

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    As with anything you want added on a certificate, you provide the reasoning for it and they will change your condition if they think its good enough. Surely asking someone else for a reason means you don't have one of your own?
    Hi
    You don't have to provide a reason for it you ask for it because you want it
    Geordie

As a bit off novice, what would this then give you over your current conditions? Would you care to expand?

Just thought......I hope your current doesn't only state "all unlawfull" :-)

What I am after is how it's worded from someone who has it on their certificate already. I already have deer foxes etc but over the course of the next five years I will most likely treat myself to a couple of outing on boar or goats. And save having to list every species I may want to shoot it makes more spence to streamline what I want my rifles authorised for to deer and all other lawful quarry, or what ever the wording is that is currently being used by those forces that do accept AOLQ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    I am more inclined to the view that once you have shown good reason to possess a firearm and to use it to take quarry, the FLD really doesn't really have any reason in law to prevent you from using that firearm to take lawful quarry.

Do a search - loads of posts on it

I have sent you the wording on mine. If you need any more permission get hold of me. Your initial question was self explanatory.
    Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake..