Available: 4 syndicate places available for red/roe in the kendal area,

sinbad

Thank you to all who have been in touch (over 40) Im sure We will find the members we require from that many applicants.
Paul.

We are putting together a syndicate with a total of 6 members on 1600acres of forest and fell, north of Kendal that holds red and roe deer, to start mid august.
Suitable Insurance essential and DSC1/2 would be prefered but consideration will be given to non DSC.
£800 per person.
please pm me for more details.

Paul/sinbad

Last edited:
replied to all pms.
now to sort the info packs out:eek:.
no more PMs please lads, got more than I know what to do with .
Paul

Last edited:
I used to stalk this ground with a dear friend who helped me develop my stalking skills.

A real shame its changed hands, but thats the way of the world.

Good luck with the new ground guys, I spent many happy days on Mabbin Crag after negotiating Combs Hollow......

I hope your fit,,,,,:D

Seriously hope its managed in the same vein that it has been this last decade ;)

I used to stalk this ground with a dear friend who helped me develop my stalking skills.

A real shame its changed hands, but thats the way of the world.

Good luck with the new ground guys, I spent many happy days on Mabbin Crag after negotiating Combs Hollow......

I hope your fit,,,,,:D

Seriously hope its managed in the same vein that it has been this last decade ;)

Yep!! I'll second that, cracking piece of land, ones calfs and thighs will feel it for sure!!

Ive been up and down both sides more than once in the last couple of weeks, perfect reminder to get back in shape. lol
Paul

Back