Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: small game, meat hygiene course at calton moor range

small game, meat hygiene course at calton moor range

small game meat hygiene course

Hi All, just to let you know that Mike Dickinson at calton moor range, is running a small game meat hygiene course early next month, Allan Barrell from the NGO will be in charge for the day doing all the instruction, costs are 100-00 + vat, anyone interested should ring mike to book a place on 01538 308697 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 01538 308697 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting or mobile 07721671746

Thursday 1st august 2013, starting at 8-45 am

I did mine a few years ago and it was not as cheap as this
    good luck Dean and hope you do well
    ​ fingers x'd bud

Phonecall from mike early this mornin cancelling the course on thursday

Not for one minute poo-pooing the qualification but, has anyone ever been asked to show the 'Small Game' element of the game meat hygiene certificate?. I have never seen a tag on a tray of rabbits or birds.

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    Not for one minute poo-pooing the qualification but, has anyone ever been asked to show the 'Small Game' element of the game meat hygiene certificate?. I have never seen a tag on a tray of rabbits or birds.
    We did a Hare shoot in Wiltshire a few years ago and the dealer who collected required each tray of Hares to have a name and trained hunter ID label on it

Is the small game hunter I'd the same as the large game if tu have both??

you get the large game meat hygiene as part of your level 1 course the small game meat hygiene course is to cover you selling small game ie: rabbits, hares, ducks, pigoen and so on, course will be run in september date to be confirmed shortly

Yep - got the large game already, the question is tho, if you pass both do you have a single hunter Id or 2 different ones ???

Hi Aaron, yes think its a seperate ID number for the small game meat hygiene, certificate and a credit card sized id for your wallet, will ask mike later this week when i go over,