Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just cartridges

Just cartridges

Has anybody used just cartridges before? And what is there service and delivery like?

I've used them several times over the last couple of years (Last time approx. 10 months ago) and have nothing but praise for their customer service and delivery times. Another benifit to me was a great range under one roof, especially for the smaller gauges.

Steve

Excellent company and first class service.

10 minutes down the road from me, Charlie holds a great range in stock & his prices are pretty competitive with the added bonus of £15 delivery if required.

Cheers

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

+1
    Good product range. Helpful. Courteous. Next day delivery.

I use my local RFD in Marlow - Emmett & Stone - as they are cheaper by £10 per 250 on my clay load - Hull CompX Fibre - and a couple of quid on the 29g game load... It all adds up!

Emmett and Stone Country Sports Outfitters | Emmett and Stone

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Hi Chris, Ten minutes! I didn't know the Bablockhythe ferry was still going.

Ordered 500 off them and they are coming tomorrow so will wait and see but all seems good, nice service and called me early to take the order.

I know that it's mainly shotgun cartridges that they sell (prices seem reasonable) but their rifle ammunition doesn't seem so reasonable when I last looked.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by techman View Post
    Hi Chris, Ten minutes! I didn't know the Bablockhythe ferry was still going.

Over the toll bridge, straight up to Stanton Harcourt then on to Northmoor, 10 mins the speed I drive Eric!
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!