Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking in the south

Looking in the south

Looking for land to shoot over must include stalking rights and cleared for 243
    fully insured Basc member and willing to pay very good money per year mainly for my own consumption
    Will consider any area but prefer the south
    Thank you
    G

getting knocking doors like the rest of us

Always a good option i agree totally however most farms are stalked already the chances of find a farm that's not got a current stalker on must be 1 in a million aint it

At least with your wad of cash your not going around trying to nick someone elses like some cash rich stalkers do .my advise is to try and build a reputation in your local area for being a good sort get in with the local hunt and keep paying for some guided stalking in the mean time ,cold calling on farmers who have no idea who you are from Adam is a complete waste of time 99% of the time .
    good luck
    ​norma .

My advice to you would be to establish yourself on here first, make an offer to help out with members, meet up at local meetings and get yourself known as an honourable and trustworthy individual first. I am not saying at any moment that you are not, but the stalking world does have certain types that do go behind peoples backs. ( I know from experience as well)

There are also some very good deals for paid stalking on here. Finding ground is NOT easy these days, and I would also keep an eye on the stalking columns on this site as syndicate places do become available, however many are in the north. Finding ground in the south will not be easy and will cost you considerably more.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

like mine was

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    At least with your wad of cash your not going around trying to nick someone elses like some cash rich stalkers do .my advise is to try and build a reputation in your local area for being a good sort get in with the local hunt and keep paying for some guided stalking in the mean time ,cold calling on farmers who have no idea who you are from Adam is a complete waste of time 99% of the time .
    good luck
    ​norma .

I dont have no wad of cash to offer just myself and good hard honest work
    willing to help on any shoot or farm or estate free of charge
    willing to do what ever is needed
    G

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker39 View Post
    I dont have no wad of cash to offer just myself and good hard honest work
    willing to help on any shoot or farm or estate free of charge
    willing to do what ever is needed
    G
    Your words were willing to pay very good money I took that as a wad of cash ! If you are willing to help seek out your local keepers and work at it time will tell .
    regards
    ​norma
    Last edited by norma 308; 29-07-2013 at 11:31.

Sorry no I did mean that I would pay good money as I'm defo not full of wads or loaded with cash just willing to go without to pay to something I have a huge passion for