Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: top bow hunting outfitter SA

Wanted: top bow hunting outfitter SA

Looking for a top lodge which can cater for me (veteran SA shooter which has took up bow hunting a few years ago) and the Mrs (which wants some non hunting activities we can do together)

She's never been to South Africa and I would like it to be a real special experience - so no basic fly camp this time.

Regards

Nitro

You might try;
    Umdende Home
    i think they do bow hunting. Very nice bloke good accomodation.

Hi Nitroexpress
    Tried to send you a pm but your mailbox is full.
    Thanks
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Safari Hunter View Post
    Hi Nitroexpress
    Tried to send you a pm but your mailbox is full.
    Thanks
    Adrian
    I've had a clear out of my mailbox to it should be working now!

PM sent

Look at Nduna safaris.

Nutty

PM gone through now
    Thanks
    Adrian

Hi Nitro, Give David from NDUNA a call. He is a top man with a top outfit, you won't be disappointed. His number is 07866 571180.
    I have been with david several times both rifle and bow hunting and have always been more than impressed with this outfit. I have been with friends and also my wife and 15 year old son. My wife is a non hunter and was treated like a family member who was taken to various places and totally cared for. quad bike safaris, horse riding,spa treatments, shopping etc.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by remington65 View Post
    Hi Nitro, Give David from NDUNA a call. He is a top man with a top outfit, you won't be disappointed. His number is 07866 571180.
    I have been with david several times both rifle and bow hunting and have always been more than impressed with this outfit. I have been with friends and also my wife and 15 year old son. My wife is a non hunter and was treated like a family member who was taken to various places and totally cared for. quad bike safaris, horse riding,spa treatments, shopping etc.

Paul
    Thats exactly why I love hunting SA - because they treat you like a family member not a customer!

ive spoke with Steve before but casting the net far and wide - thanks for the replies!

Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by remington65 View Post

Paul
    Ive yet to go to SA but David has become a friend of ours. And I can say he has bent over backwards for myself and my wife making sure my wife is looked after. Ive actualy just smoked my last cigarette, and my wife has been stopped for 2 days now so we can go next sept and stay over our aniversary. Well be going to Addo and Pumba parks. The wife will be having a spa day on our aniversary. Then after both our days Ive been told the night will be something special..

Nutty

You should be trying Settlers Safaris, they have a fantastic set up and bow hunt 4 of the big 5. Also have plenty for your wife to do. Talk to Adrian on 07779 721726.